[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Effy iPhone 6 and 6s cases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
Effy iPhone 6 and 6s cases
>>
File: deathcse.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
deathcse.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: 1449528771177.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1449528771177.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>11077455
>>11078449
Holy Shit, i hope you don't go out in public with those.
>>
Every pleb walks around with a case, go naked senpai. IPhones already look great
>>
File: MKXF2.jpg (17 KB, 445x445) Image search: [Google]
MKXF2.jpg
17 KB, 445x445
first party leather case
>>
>>11079124
This, or go with a minimalist case (thin).
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 630x420
What about these?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 635x476
>>11077455
>iphone 6&6s
Those are utter shit. 5S was the peak of the iPhone lineup and will be forever.
>>
>>11079666
Amen
>>
>>11079124
But I don't want to risk busting up my 600$ phone for "aesthetics"
>>
>>11079641
>>11079641
I've got the canvas version of this. It's bretty gud, tbqhfam.
>>
Millions of dollars and countless time went into crafting the design of a phone. Don't cover it with a shitty $10 case. But.
Let me set the record straight
>
>
>is xxxx /fa/ means, "Do white boys on a anime forum think this is cool?"
>is xxxx fashionable means, "Do fashionable people think this is fashionable?"
>
Being "fa" is short for: "An arbitrary thing being fashionable", so when you ask:
>Is an old school barbershop effay
>What's the most fa anime and why is it Cory in the House
>Post fa pens
>Is xxxx fa?
>What's the most fa deodorant
>Post fa ducks
>
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?
>
You are not getting an answer from a regular person that might know some shit about fashion. You're asking the wrong people entirely. /Fa/ is filled to the brim with guys who just want to dress cool and don't really know much about fashion, which is fine, but they end up getting told by fucking tripfags who literally wear skirts and clown shoes, who literally suck Kanye West's dick because he made graduation once, who literally stand outside of stores for DAYS just to "cop" a fucking tee shirt or even worse fucking shoes they won't wear, who think that Rick Owens and his goblin of a wife are literally god for starting the trend of wearing black and gay techno 90's goth rags, and once they realize how fucking stupid the trend is, they dismiss it like it never happened and it becomes a giant fucking circle jerk.
>
>
If you want an inspo thread, awesome, start that, but please stop piling on the fucking is xxxx fa?
What answer do you want? Use common sense. A pencil bag is not fashionable. A backpack can be. Deodorant can't be fashionable. Going to an old-timey barbershop is cool. Ducks are ducks. Come on now.
>>
>>11079666
Nah man, the iPhone 6 is really nice compared to 5s. The screen on 5s hurts my eyes, it's height x width proportions are fked up. Glad they fixed it on 6.
>>
>>11079736
>Millions of dollars and countless time went into crafting the design of a phone. Don't cover it with a shitty $10 case.
Just because millions of dollars went into designing it does not imply it's the best, but ye I would not cover it with some case.

I also get where you are coming from as I'm tired of these "is x /fa/???" threads but desu it can be a intresting topic, just the wrong community to ask. Pencil bags as deodorants can sure as hell be "fashionable", depends on what you mean. I mean you can talk about the deodorants fragrance and packaging and how it differs etc.
>>
>>11077455
>iphone
>effay
Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>11079774
If the windows phone had more app support and if iMessage didn't make everything so much easier, I'd be all over that shit

the box aesthetic is A+
>>
>>11079736
wait youre telling me that white boys who frequent taiwanese gardening forums don't control what the general population finds attractive??
>>
>>11079666
3GS was the most effay looking
>>
File: 1456335870053.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456335870053.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>2016
>Owning a phone

One day you plebs will understand.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.