[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will it again be fashionable for women to go barefoot in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
When will it again be fashionable for women to go barefoot in public?
>>
>>11075325
I certainly hope so.
>>
You can see toe-sucking happening at parties before people get drunk. Foot fetish is the most normie of all and is recognised by the general public now.

I don't know. Attention seeking whores might be doing it in the near future.
>>
No.

Black, Hispanic & Arab rapists in Western countries have ruined any hope of women ever feeling comfortable with their bodies in public again.
>>
>>11075334
>Black
The blacks have contributed to the degeneracy...
>>
>>11075325
>live in a small town in New Zulland
>chicks do this all the time
>>
this will become popular around the same time that getting worms and having disgusting black dirty feet becomes popular.
>>
>>11075334
right here

women are so afraid of rape that they wont wear anything they want to because some syrian is going to come up gribble their tibbles
>>
>>11075332
>You can see toe-sucking happening at parties

what the hell kind of parties are you going to
>>
>>11076329
because there are no syrian/afgahn/arabs
>>
File: sadUSApepe.png (14 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
sadUSApepe.png
14 KB, 327x367
>>11076329
>tfw you will never become a naturalized kiwi
>tfw you will never explore new zealand's many mountain lakes
>tfw you will never get fucked by new zealand's gay hippies
>tfw you will never take a stroll by a cool stream in Christchurch
>tfw you will never know if maori men really subincise their penises

it feels bad to be american
>>
I think it's qt when girls go barefoot. But it leaves you exposed to all sorts of foot problems. (Fungus, hookworm, bacteria, tetanus..etc) You could step on a nail or glass and fuck yourself up.
>>
>>11077119
Also hardens the bottom of their feet, who the fuck wants that
>>
>>11076746
They're beginning to come - indians, africans too.

When I moved out here 2 years ago there were much fewer. Feels bad.
>>
>>11076769
At least you dont have muslims
>>
>>11077119
>went barefoot entire childhood
>never had a problem

Just watch where you're going, don't go out with open cuts and you're fine.
>>
>>11075334
This tbqh
>>
You could definitely do it here in Australia but the soles would be burnt off your feet and people like me would think you were disgusting
>>
It already is, you just need to hang out with the right crowd (stoners, junkies etc.). Hippie millennials have been walking barefoot for a while now.

My suggestion: if you see a bitch walking barefeet and you're not on a beach, keep walking.
>>
File: oc (49).jpg (932 KB, 2194x3781) Image search: [Google]
oc (49).jpg
932 KB, 2194x3781
>>11076769
As an American, you can get a visa to work in New Zealand for one year as long as you don't take a permanent job. That's what I did. Worked in two restaurants for a year, did a bunch of drugs, traveled both islands and banged the fuck out of this girl. Don't complain, do something. Americans like you don't deserve to be American.
>>
>>11078447
Yeah but what about popping into the servo or the bottleo at like 9 pm mate

Or smashing a frothy in a public park
>>
>>11078532
Fair shake of the sauce bottle mate, that's what thongs are for
>>
>>11076329
Same thing in Australia. This obsession with feet is definitely an American thing... If American tv shows are anything to go by, then Amerifats wear shoes even in their own homes. No wonder why there's such a fascination with feet.
>>
>>11078558
Most people in America I know who are younger don't wear shoes in their own house. But all older people do. It may be a generational thing.
>>
>>11078500
My first roommate was a dude doing this. Cool guy, really coming to appreciate him after he moved out.
>>
>>11075334
>>11075337
>>11076373
>>11076746
>>11077131
>>11077135
>>11078434
jeeezzzz
how do you turn a bare-foot discussion into a neo nazi gathering
>>
>>11078483
this
>>
>>11076373
Explain leggings then
>>
>implying u have no problem with mass immigration from 3rd world Islamic shitholes
>>
>>11079281
in response to
>>11078721
>>
>>11075332
>>11076548
Also interested in this
>>
>>11079281
go back to /pol/ please
>>
>>11079289
im defending my girlfriend and I's right to be /fa/. that won't be possible when we become a muslim colony.
>>
>>11076336
this
>>
>>11079314
then shut the fuck up and actually do something instead of clogging the internet with constant bitching
>>
>>11076548
>>11079287
Be rich and you'll know.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.