[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did everybody own this watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Why did everybody own this watch?
>>
>>11071476
It's only $10 and easy to hook up with your suicide vest since it looks like muslim cunts are invading the civilized parts of the world. Then faggots want to suck their dick for cultural experience point and buy into their shit. Pretty soon everyone will be wearing pajamas and gold watches daily. And all the women will be indistinguishable from your harem.
>>
>>11071476
Cheap and virtually indestructible.
>>
It was almost exclusively terrorist groups that would use these, so anyone that would buy one would automatically get on a list. Muslims got smart and went on teen fashion forums to convince kids to buy them so it would throw off the people that were investigating them.
>>
>>11071638
This. It's one of the more practical watches out there for its price range, coupled with it's minimalist aesthetic and the current wave of 90's chic makes it the most fashionable option for cheap, good digital watches.
>>
>>11071645
nice b8 m8
>>
File: 1458312296425-1797103584.jpg (1008 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1458312296425-1797103584.jpg
1008 KB, 1520x2688
Because my wrist is so fucking small that I can't wear anything else.
>>
>>11072256
that casio + bead bracelet combo looks pretty shit dude
>>
can i swim with that?
>>
>>11071629
>>11071645
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>11072413
Yes
>>
>>11072366
Yeah I know, I'll drop it.
>>
>>11072413
http://www.casio-intl.com/asia-mea/en/wat/water_resistance/ nope
>>
>>11072478
i have been swimming with it for 2 summers now, have had zero problems.
>>
>>11072413
Yes, you can swim even swim in salt water, and wash yourself with it.
>>
>>11072430
Hey, if you want to look like a paki or some numale hipster fag then by all means.
>>
The cheap soft plastic won't scratch the paint on my Bentley
>>
>>11072562
What makes you think you look better than a fashionable paki ? Go back to /pol/, no one agrees with you trumpfag
>>
my ~70 year old doctor wears this. i find it rather annoying that someone with their own practice is wearing a $10 watch he's had for probably a decade or longer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.