[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get blood out of clothes? There's blood all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: patrick-bateman.jpg (197 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
197 KB, 650x430
How do you get blood out of clothes?

There's blood all over one of my white bed sheets. I don't want to trash it because its really comfy like one of those foam things.

I tried peroxide but it made it worse. I just washed it with bleach but there's still blood everywhere

What do?
>>
are u a cereal kiler
>>
>>11069654
coke is supposed to be good for that, but its probably stained now. you goofed
>>
>>11069746
and in light of your pic related i will specify coca cola and not cocaine
>>
I heard pee actually works great.
>>
>>11069654
Stop picking your nose and having sex with bitches on they period.
>>
>>11069671
ye
>>
>>11069654
Stop fucking virgins.
>>
>>11069654
>white sheets
You could bleach them, but bleach is kinda overkill and can wreck nice things.

Honestly, Google is your friend here. Housekeeping blogs tend to obsess over shit like this, so a perfunctory Google search has a bazillion options you could try, especially since we're just talking basic cotton.
>>
the best way is to rinse it with cold water asap and then wash it in the washer. if it's stained p much the only way i know of is to bleach it.
>>
Shouldve rubbed it clean with salt and cold water. Dont know if itll help now but you can try
>>
>>11070189
If the virgins you're fucking are bleeding, maybe you should consider some foreplay man.
>>
>>11069654
Not alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older
>>
>>11069763
What does not picking my nose solve
>>
>>11071348
Nosebleeds. The last straw that retired every set of sheets I've ever slept in has been a massive nocturnal nosebleed.
>>
>>11069654
have you tried spitting on your hand and wiping it?
>>
>>11072925
That's an old seamstress trick, saliva has enzymes that will start digesting the blood, but won't do much if it's old. If it's fresh, it will work.
>>
I doesnt come off unless you clean it right away. If you do, it's easy. Try aneline to dye it again.
Ima physician
>>
>>11069751
oh that is rich.
>>
Hydrogen peroxide
>>
>>11073253
>Hydrogen peroxide
did you see >>11069654
>I tried peroxide but it made it worse. I just washed it with bleach but there's still blood everywhere
idjot
>>
>>11069654
D-dont you mean cranapple juice?
>>
>>11073334
use more of it idiot
>>
I know rubbing alcohol takes ink right out of almost anything.

.... and that's all I got to say about that
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 500x500
I honesty don't know what the US equivalent for this product is but I guess it has the same package but a different name like raiders - twix. Put the sheets clothes in a bucket with some water and put a little bit of this powder on the stains. Leave it soaking for 12 hours and all stains are out. It doesn't have any bleache so it doesn't mess up your clothes.
>>
Try baking soda
>>
Try either red dye or white dye
>>
>>11074311

This OP. Enzymes are best. Little living things that literally eat the blood up. Don't use hot water, you'll denature the proteins and set the stains. Enzymes work best at a warm temperature, 40c or so.
>>
>>11075096
enzymes aren't alive, Anon
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.