[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is one of the best shoes I've seen in a while. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
This is one of the best shoes I've seen in a while. I want to cop,but how the hell can you wear this without looking like a fuccboi

please no noose
>>
Fuccboi sneakerhead trash
>>
>>11067883
they're meant for fuccbois, so don't bother if you can't be damned to dress properly for em. and no, there's nothing, short of maybe a palewave fit with lots of slackercore going on, that can pull these off aside from fuccboi styling.
>>11067898
found the poor kid
>>
>>11067883
Dark/black twill joggers with a lighter woven crew neck sweater could look decent.
>>
>>11067980
>found the poor kid
But those aren't even all that expensive.
>>
>>11067980
>poor
>implying
these abominations are for tasteless fuckbois who spend a couple hundred on their shoes while the rest of their outfit costs $50
the fact that you unironically think palewave and slackercore only further furthers my point
you are literally the cancer that is killing /fa/ and are dressed by the internet
>>
>>11068039
>he thinks he needs to spend a lot to look good
>>
>>11068049
>wearing shit quality clothes
>>
im out of the loop and not really a whole lot into /fa/

have people moved onto (adidas) stan smiths to (adidas) "tubular"-whatever?

or are these designed for fuccbois, and should i considering "becoming one"?
>>
>>11068039
Do you stroke your micro penis with the same grease you treat your Red Wings with?
>>
>>11068867
>'youre either a tasteless fuccboi or mfa menswear cuckold'
lmao, literally stop posting and come back once youve grown out of your sneakerhead kanye hyped trash
>>
>>11068887
>kanye
>good
b-but muh stereotypes
>>
>>11068039
>couple hundred
My New Balances cost more than these. What the fuck are you wearing on your feet, rags?
>>
>>11068887
This guy is the definition of a cuck.
>>
>>11068905
I'm saying they should be spending more on the rest of their outfits, not less on their shoes, but ofc they instead go for the cheap $50 mall teir clothing that looks hideously cheap and tacky being the unstylish hypebeast they are
>>
>>11068839
>he thinks that price has anything to do with quality
o i am laffin
>>
File: you keep using that word.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
you keep using that word.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>11068887
>>11068909
>>
>>11068909
>the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
>a name to call someone you don't like on the internet
which definition ??
>>
am i poor
am i cuck
>>
File: 1458187298240.jpg (88 KB, 513x605) Image search: [Google]
1458187298240.jpg
88 KB, 513x605
>>11067883
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

now where can I buy these
>>
>>11069335
youtube whores? probably somewhere in cali
>>
>>11069339
Talking about the dope ass shoes OP posted, I thought we had graduated from having to say pic unrelated
>>
>>11069348
the internet, you fucking mongoloid
do you know what google is?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.