[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite brand and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: bape.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
bape.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Just want to see what kinda brands /fa/ is into - personally I really like some of the new season stuff BAPE is putting out, and I think Cav Empt has strong designs too. What are your favorite brands?
>>
Individual Sentiments
Guidi
InAisce
The Last Conspiracy
Leon Blanck
>>
>>11062605
Hermes for scarves and fragrances.

J. Press is sort of the go-to though.
>>
>>11062605
WHATS UP BASEMENT SENPAI???
>>
Cav Empt,also Adidas, they've been killing the shoe game recently.
>>
>>11062630
looooooooooool how did u know im basement
>>
>>11062605
>>11062635
Fuccbois get out
>>
Paul Harnden
Geoffrey B Small
Devoa
Junya Watanabe
>>
Supreme
Vetements
Gosha
Raf

call me a hypebeast FUCK you
>>
>having a favorite brand
Lmao
>>
Acne studios
Supreme
Raf
New balance
>>
Yohji Yamamoto because it feels like its shielding my body.
>>
kapital
>>
Raised By Wolves
Dime
Muttonhead
>>
undercoverism

/thread
>>
>>11062670
>>11063188
Great choices.
>>
Raf, esp his early stuff and work for jil
Marni, although i wish they were as adventurous with their menswear as their womenswear
Lemaire
Dries
Anderson's work for Loewe
>>
File: visvim-sanjurobomber-gentrynyc.jpg (59 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
visvim-sanjurobomber-gentrynyc.jpg
59 KB, 500x667
visvim, acrnm, or engineered garments for statement pieces with 3sixteen for denim and viberg for footwear.

All are well constructed and usually include subtle nuances that I swoon over. I also walk or ride a cafe racer everywhere, so I need that durability.

>>11062612
i like these but it ain't my aesthetic.
>>11062638
seems like everyone's hopping on the CE train now.

Everyone else is boring.
>>
>>11063437
misquoted >>11062638
meant for >>11062635
>>
carpe diem is pretty clearly the all time best
>>
>>11062612
last conspiracy is derivative shit m8 (i mean, so is guidi/is/leon, but at least they're also p decent)
>>
>>11063035
some people just happen to be consistently impressed by what a brand puts out, if anything it's better to have a brand you like in particular so you have a fallback for whatever.

Currently my favorite brand is Undercover, but I'm doing my best to stay away from the pieces/seasons that're based on music since most of those groups I've never been interested in, and I'd rather not look like a poser even if I'm the only one who knows it. I seem to be on the Adidas train but it's been for longer than the current hype, though I can't say all the new stuff hasn't rekindled my love for it. have to admit that most my favorite brands are Japanese, but I'll happily buy Damir Doma and the like if it's cheaper and attractive.
>>
too broke to have a favorite brand, just have to pick from what i can afford on ebay, which is usually... j crew

if you had asked me a year ago it would have been engineered garments but since then i have handled a few pieces from them and the sizing was inconsistent and quality was not that amazing. our legacy looks nice but again i have no way of knowing if it's the real deal
>>
>>11063536
ol definitely has the best quality of the mid tier brands, much better than apc or acne. i feel like they're a little too close in both style and price to stephan schneider though, which is way better
>>
File: Drumohr.jpg (81 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Drumohr.jpg
81 KB, 500x334
If we're talking brands we actually own and buy from a lot, Drumohr. Not exactly /fa/ but fuck you.
>>
>>11063465
TLC isn't trying to be unique, they're trying to sell the aesthetic for half the price.
Guidi, IS, and Leon are far from being derivative. Guidi practically began this aesthetic in footwear, there isn't anyone like Leon, and IS is in a league of its own because of Yoko's tailoring.
>>
File: Capture5.png (882 KB, 1889x878) Image search: [Google]
Capture5.png
882 KB, 1889x878
Bape x Trump
>>
>>11063801
Garbage.
>>
>>11062605
Uniqlo has the best basics

I like norse projects stuff for streetwear

I like isaora for techwear

I like both nike and adidas, both companies have shoes you just can't miss out on
>>
Givenchy for the consistency, you can virtually always identify it even without seeing the tag. It has a clear image and direction.

Vetements (right now) for the hype. Shit is super cute and fun.

Margiela for the women's RTW and the weird experimental art project shit.

Saint Laurent for the rock and roll that virtually nobody can pull off except the models.
>>
>>11063437
>visvim, engineered garments, viberg, 3sixteen
Go back to superdenim
>>
>>11063448
theres a reason that shits defunct anon

>>11063465
guidi has been here since the 1890s they started that aesthetic in footwear

also all these faggybois unironically liking vetements just because its hyped up
>>
Snow Peak they bring together functionality and fashion like no other brand. I guess you could say Stone Island or White Mountaineering has been running with the same philosophy longer but I like Snow Peak best
>>
Supreme
Raf
Cav Empt
Rick/Drkshdw
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.