[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ordering off Yahoo.jp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1448656715727.jpg (43 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1448656715727.jpg
43 KB, 500x667
how do I set up my account so I can get this shit shipped overseas to the good ol' US of A? I wanna order shit off Yahoo.jp cuz I'm tired of these grailed niggas flipping on me.
>>
>>11060792
Step 1: Find a SS or personal shopper that puts bids on items for you/wins/purchases
Step 2: Pay them to ship it to you

Most yahoo.jp auctions only ship in and around Japan. The personal shopper (PS) or shopping service, is the third party shipping it to you overseas. EZPZ
>>
>>11060856
is there any particular site or way to find an SS or personal shopper?
>>
>>11060865
err, better said -- are there any reliable or credible ones?
>>
>>11060792
www.sutocorp.com
>>
>>11060881
also personalshopperj.com

unless you got a friend/senpai in japan AND a japanese bank account/credit card then the only choice is proxy.

I got both so I get shit sent to my family then sent to me.
>>
>>11060918
>>11061002
do they accept my American money or do I need to have any of those things you stated?
>>
>>11061016
proxies which these two are do accept your American money. the proxies have a yahoo auction account.
yahoo auctions only accepts domestic bank accounts/addressed, hence the need of proxy services.
>>
>>11061030
alright, just wanted to make sure. thanks a lot, /fa/m, I'll definitely get around to shopping on this stuff over the weekend when I have the time to figure it all out.
>>
>>11061037
there's also fromjapan. check which has best rates.
my tip would be add another like $50ish (AUD so $40USD?) for each purchase. Between proxy fee, domestic to proxy office, bank transfer fee, then international shipping it can add up.

what are you thinking of buying?
>>
>>11061056
I'm thinking of buying big items that're already costly, but just another $40 is fine, considering it's still less than the prices I find on grailed. mostly outerwear, maybe the occasional shirt but if I do something small like that then I'd rather do so on rakuten, at least there they ship internationally. worse come to worst -- that being, it doesn't fit -- I just sell it on grailed to get my money back, which admittedly sounds hypocritical but as far as I know those guys aren't even buying for themselves.
>>
>>11061069
Glad to someone agrees with my hatred of God and those like him. He can fuck off.
>>
>>11061081
don't necessarily hate him and the rest, but I'd rather not pay more when I know I can get it myself for less. plus he has stuff I want that I can't find elsewhere (whether it's because he flipped it or happened to own it already is another thing)
>>
bump cuz I need to know one last thing -- if I get hit with a customs fee, how will I be notified that I have to pay it? has anyone here had experience with buying from Japan in general, whether it was Rak sending it straight to you or a proxy, and how much did you pay for the item and the customs fee?
>>
>>11061069
>>11061081
>>11061098
>implying you can find the items god finds

there is a reason why he's the #2 seller on grailed
>>
>>11061180
actually after this February i'm pretty sure he;s number one not number two
>>
>>11060792
i flip shit on grailed but the issue is that you dont make money on everything. the pics and condition are constantly lied about on yahoo so you might get in 10 items in a batch and only half are sellable or even good. at least when ur buying on grailed you have paypal protection and if the seller gives a shit about his feedback, things are being described and measured properly. you dont get that peace of mind when ordering direct from yahoo auctions yourself. or the ability to negotiate the price and shipping terms
>>
>>11061180
>>11061182

who's one?
>>
>>11061265
hell even on yahoo.jp some of the shit I see getting 'B' rank in condition looks like it's been shit on, I have no idea how these fuckers were wearing those pieces to get stains like that, whereas other times the condition is 'D' but it looks perfectly normal if albeit used. I can see that it's hard to flip when you have to rely on an unregulated source for your stuff.
>>
>>11061265
>>11061299
IDK guys, i bought lots of items on y!jp, from W)Taps, Visvim to Acronym, Stone Island and i have quite opposite experience, when they say that item is like 6/10, in reality it's an easy 8+, i bought Shadow Project bag from 2011 collection recently and it was like 9/10 even had tags and spare buttons, while seller wrote 'heavily used'. I always get better condition than i expect, lots of people even make jokes about these 'japanese ratings'. Maybe items i'm buying are sold by more mature sellers, i have no idea.
>>
>>11061323
when you're buying at higher volumes there is more chance to get burned. I've had 3 fakes out of about 100 items so far as well. just had to donate them
>>
File: 14577389996210.jpg (40 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
14577389996210.jpg
40 KB, 767x1024
>>11060792
Sutocorp, fromjapan, etc. Thousands of proxy's, googgle them, nigger.
>>
>>11061354
Yeah, i bought Visvim Virgil fakes once, but my proxy is top notch, they make 2 great quality photos of every item they receive (picrelated), so as soon as i spotted fakes, they sent boots back to the seller.
>>
>>11061443
Which proxy?
>>
>>11061479
bump
>>
Anyone ever feel weird about buying second hand stuff? Particularly tshirts. Ill frequently see some I like but I always think theyve been too in contact with someones skin for me to want them. I feel less reserved about buying second hand womens clothing though, even though that sounds creepy shit
>>
>>11063444
why would it matter? just wash it if you care that much. the whole point of this is to obtain things that were meant to last that we really want, since we either missed them on release or decided to gamble on getting them for less.
>>
File: 16.jpg (520 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
520 KB, 900x636
Most lolitas have used tenshishop . I"m sure she'd be able to help with in-person purchases and/or bids online.

Tenso is a reliable forwarding service if you want to order online --> to japanese mailbox --> to your home.

Fromjapan is also reliable. Japonica Market is apparently good with yahoo jp and keeping you up to date.

More than likely they seller will underrate their items because of the meticulous culture. Other places you can order secondhand from are:
mbok jp
fril jp (female items mostly)
>>
>>11061479
It's Russian one, no english language there, sorry.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.