[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm moving to Paris this week. What should I pack to attract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 980.jpg (64 KB, 980x736) Image search: [Google]
980.jpg
64 KB, 980x736
I'm moving to Paris this week. What should I pack to attract French QTS? Any tips before I go?
>>
Speak French
>>
File: tears wojak 1.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tears wojak 1.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>born in Montreal
>bilingual
>go to France
>they all pretend they can't understand me
>mock me to my face acting like I'm speaking gibberish when I can understand them perfectly

F-Fucking frogs
>>
>>11059890
if you went to paris, this is to be expected. every paris people hate each other.
>been to Straßbourg, people were generally fine there
>>
>>11059903
French people are just assholes in general

I live in Ontario right now, and when I was visiting relatives in Lachine someone spray-painted "GO HOME ENGLISHIT" on the side of my car in huge yellow letters, like holy fuck you assholes, I was born in Quebec, goddamn.
>>
>>11059866
Don't go to Paris. It's shit. Try Roeun instead.
>>
File: Juxtapoz_Hall06.jpg (161 KB, 367x550) Image search: [Google]
Juxtapoz_Hall06.jpg
161 KB, 367x550
>>11059961
Why would I go to a provincial shithole?
>>
>>11059866
Tinder is a good way to find qt:s.
>>
act cool
approach them (i.e. don't act TOO cool)
act confident
appear interesting
don't be offended when they make fun of you (they will)
>>
>>11060121
Nice people, beautiful architecture, good food, cheaper hotels, same sort of clothing you'll be buying in Paris as I doubt you're going to be heading to get a bespoke outfit at a high end tailors.

Also far more likely to actually do anything with you.
>>
>>11060121
>asks a Laotian mud sculpture review forum how to talk to girls
>thinks he has what it takes to be a Paris socialite
>>
>>11060315
>projecting
At least I'm trying anon. We can't all live in our mothers basement forever.
>>
do you speak the local language? you're gonna have a hard time getting around if you don't so i suggest you brush up on some basics so you can at least navigate the city. arabic is a hard language for english speakers but just a couple simple phrases can mean the difference between having a good or bad trip
>>
File: 4zCcE6T.png (214 KB, 680x592) Image search: [Google]
4zCcE6T.png
214 KB, 680x592
>implying France has been taken over by Arabs
Yeah go back to /pol/ you fucking idiot
>>
>>11060494
france is the most islamic country in all of europe. what's been happening in germany, sweden, and the uk has been the norm in france for much longer
>>
>Family is half French
>Look extremely french
>People ask if I'm French
>Friends have called me Frenchy
>Have very french surname
>I'm kind of an Asshole
>Somewhat narcissistic elitist

I'm a Frenchman who can't speak French.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.