[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would i go about getting white hair like pic related, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Platinum-white-hair.jpg (65 KB, 736x1118) Image search: [Google]
Platinum-white-hair.jpg
65 KB, 736x1118
How would i go about getting white hair like pic related, I'm male with very thick dark brown hair.
>>
Bleach it back to platinum blonde and dye it with the tiniest sliver of purple

Otherwise I think you can actually buy a premixed white

Alternatively just get it done for you
>>
>>11057504
There is literally no purple in her hair, where would i get something like this done?
>>
>>11057547
Purple cancels out yellow undertones. Silver/white/gray hair is actually darker than platinum. It just reflects light in a way that makes it appear lighter.

Go to a high-end salon.
>>
>>11057504
wow real advice on /fa/
>>
just wait, in some decades all your hair will be lost or turn white
>>
>>11057547
Don't actually dye it purple, use a purple toner and a shampoo made to reduce brassiness (they're usually tinted purple too)
Like Oooo said, it's to cancel out the yellow.
>>
>>11057498
my hair currently looks like pic, srs. need to bleach the shit out of it to get it white/yellowish, then use toner (purple shit) to neutralise the yellow. the bleaching ruins your hair, I even started with thick blonde hair. be prepared for 30% of it to come out, to spend half an hour trying to brush it after you wash it, hair everywhere on the floor, and roots after a few weeks. I wouldn't do it again even though it was trill. also be prepared to be called julian assange lol
>>
File: Photo on 04-12-14 at 00.54.jpg (208 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 04-12-14 at 00.54.jpg
208 KB, 1080x720
>>11057498
op are you me, i have the exact same question.

pic related, how much of a mistake would it be?
>>
>>11057851
don't do it, you'll look like an autistic geralt
>>
>>11057851
get of /fa/, austin
>>
>>11057864
not him

>>11057859
i wish i had muscles like geralt
>>
>>11057851
not related but you have really nice hair and jawline anon
>>
If you really want to bleach your hair, do it at a salon and ask for oraplex. It's the least damaging method for your hair.
>>
put coconut oil into your hair for 30 min before using a bleach kit(creme developer and peroxide), probably 30 developer.

You should space this out over a few months to a few weeks so you don't fuck up your hair too much. Do this until you get the right shade and try not to shampoo your hair so often so your natural oils give it time to heal. Bleach from tip to root, heat speeds it up the process, so roots will always come out lighter. Once you have the right shade, periodically use silver/purple shampoo.

GL anon
>>
>>11057910
youre making me blush
how come people on 4chan compliment me but irl im so unwanted
>>
>>11058528
probably your aspie personality
>>
>>11058528
It's the opposite for me
>>
>>11057851
Programmerwho'snotseenlightin3days/10
>>
>>11059162
i think hes just white
>>
>>11057498
OP im getting mine done cheep by a friend of a friend next week. She hold me it would be 3 hours of bleach :S
>>
>>11060249
It should not be 3 hours of bleach lol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.