[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting new glasses, do these look good on me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Getting new glasses, do these look good on me?
>>
>>11053243
Or are these better?

>inb4 acne
Been clearing up, and the lighting made my scars look worse
>inb4 shitty hair
lazy morning
>>
2nd pair
>>
>>11053243
get both
2nd better
>>
>>11053247
These are way better
>>
>>11053255
>>11053271
>>11053285
I'm starting to lean that way more and more. My main reservation is that I don't want to end up looking like an insufferable hipster art student.

I chose the first ones because they reminded me of Matt Damon at the end of The Martian but they don't quite seem like something I can pull off.
>>
>>11053302
man you would like to look like art student tbqh
>>
>>11053314
For the record, I'm a physics major and want to go into planetary science.
>>
>>11053247
These make you look like a lesbian. Your facial curves are too soft so curved glasses will only emphasize that, get some rectangular as fuck rims.
>>
>>11053243
>>11053247
first suits you better man
You look kind of juvenile in the second pair, but i hate that style as well so..
>>
I would go first pair over second for sure. I don't think 2 looks good on you at all
>>
OP here

Can you guys be like >>11053349 and tell me why I should/shouldn't get them? I'm leaning towards the second pair because they seem to make my face look slimmer, but if someone else points out something else that would be helpful.

k thx
>>
You got a fat face, man
>>
round face = rectangular frames

rectangular face = round frames
>>
>>11053685
How is this supposed to help?
>>
Fuck man your eyes are so close together, anyway OF THE TWO, I like the second ones but both of them are pretty average, do you have to get these specific ones for any reason?
>>
>>11053940
Just went through all of them at the store and chose ones I liked that were in my budget.
>>
>>11053916
lose weight, genius
>>
File: eyeglass_chart.png (597 KB, 697x861) Image search: [Google]
eyeglass_chart.png
597 KB, 697x861
>>11053247
The thicker frames help separate your eyes a bit further apart, but the shape is just all wrong.
>>
first one,
>>
Neither desu, but if i had to choose for you,1. Try looking into other pairs.
>>
>>11054111
I have been. I'm currently hovering around 155, my starting weight was 171 and my goal is 145.
>>
>>11054217
I'm 5'7" btw
>inb4 "when will they ever learn"
>>
>>11054112
>goat oversized frames Xd out for everyone
ignored
>>
>>11054112
So what shape would I be? (I'm OP) I'm guessing round?
>>
>>11054220
>>11054225
I think it's a troll chart. It says everyone should wear aviators.
>>
>>11054229
and wraps
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.