[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be effay if you have muscles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: timthumb.png (363 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.png
363 KB, 640x482
Is it possible to be effay if you have muscles?
>>
Yes.

You'll look better than any of these faggots in /thinspo/.

You need model facial genetics to pull off skinny.
>>
Yes, but nobody on this board has muscles or is effay. Should try and start with the latter first.
>>
>>11052260
I'm a roid fiend though
>>
Better than looking like a malnourished twink ninja
>>
>>11052208
no high fashion wont fit.
>>
>>11052208
that fit's pretty lunar
>>
>>11052208
Same thread, every fucking day.

Also, is OP pic /fa/'s definition of "muscular"?
>>
Maybe not effay necessarily, but you can't go wrong either way. Find out what you want to look like and act like you give a shit when trying to achieve it.
>>
Muscular guys can make basic fits like a grey shirt and some jeans look good. Thin is more feminine tho and fashion is a feminine thing so it goes both ways
>>
>can you be effay if you are/have X?

You can be effay if you are tall, thin, fat, small, fit, or plain. That's like the basic of fashion: the goal is to learn how to highlight your individuality.
>>
>>11052208
No, it's not possible to be effay without being a qt twink boi
>>
File: 1455106977566.jpg (113 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1455106977566.jpg
113 KB, 500x666
>>11052208
>Is it possible to be effay if you have muscles?
It's impossible to be /fa/ without muscles. The "teenage space man with AIDS" look is atrocious.
>>
>>11054939
>fat
>effay
>>
I have never heard of Ryan Gosling in my entire life: the thread
>>
>>11052230
this
>>
>>11055612

>Out here in the asteroid fields
>I fight for my meals
>I get my ship into my living
>I don't need sunlight
>To prove that I'm right
>I don't need anything but refueling

>Don't cry
>Don't raise your shields so high
>I'm only Teenage Space-man
>>
>>11056814
Plebs don't know about Jean Pigozzi and Barry White.
>>
File: 1377566845443.jpg (90 KB, 415x623) Image search: [Google]
1377566845443.jpg
90 KB, 415x623
>>11052208
To an extent imo, like the goose. I didn't like how clothes fit when I was ~140lbs, now I'm up to ~170lbs and it's much easier to have things fit in the way I like.
>>
>>11056825
Gosling is a twink you stupid fuck.
>>
>>11056869
only fit could be so delusional to think an 185 pound man is a twink. straight women would think he was muscular. only absolute faggots who take hormones and steroids intended for livestock use and become a walking caricature for other muscle worship homos to jack off to would think gosling was a twink
>>
>>11056858
>>11056890
How tall is he? I'm 188lbs but he looks more muscular than me
>>
Short answer: no
Long answer: your choices are limited, twigs can rock all designers and styles (minus work out core but that's not fa in the slightest). Muscly dudes will look stupid in designer clothes/ high fashion/ most styles of dress that look fashionable. You'll look attractive in well put together basics and menswear but that's hardly the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>11056960
Such bullshit. Skeletons just look like coat hangers that clothes drape over. All fits are shit fits when you're a skeleton.
>>
>>11056988
This.

Skeletons just look like mannequins for good looking clothes to be put on.
Hence why all models are skeletons.

Having a muscular model would distract too much from the centerpiece of the entire thing, the clothes.
Doesn't mean the clothes look any better on them.
>>
>>11056834
like always Tim, nobody understands wtf you're saying.
>>
>>11056988
this
>>
1. get big
2. full rick
3. : ^ D
>>
>>11056960
prolly some truth to this unless youre a swole asian dude then the high end brands will fit
>>
>>11052208
>if you have muscles?
Everybody has muscles.
>>
>>11052208

you can't be effay if you don't have muscles
>>
>>11052208
Skinny people are not /fa/ runway shows are only women. If you don't look like someone that does calisthenics at least, then you're just a sick looking Faggot.
>>
>>11056890
lol REKT
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.