[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with Tom Hardy's hair? He doesnt seem to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: HardyBeard2.jpg (2 MB, 3280x4928) Image search: [Google]
HardyBeard2.jpg
2 MB, 3280x4928
What's up with Tom Hardy's hair? He doesnt seem to have receding hairline at all and still his hair density is extremely low.
>>
>>11051578
thats a big beard
>>
My hair is pretty similiar to his when wet - it's longer though so when I blowdry it with mousse I can hide the fact that its thin as fuck
>>
Like 20% of balding men go bald by losing overall density with no receding hairline

Receding hairline and balding crown is just the most common way of balding
>>
My hair looks like that when wet and I'm only 20. I've had hair that thin hair since I was born so I just keep it short.
>>
Its been this way for awhile, i bet he is on propecia
>>
>>11051637
his hair is like this since his earliest photographs
>>
>>11051578
I like the way his beard is very natural, he is not trying to be a hipster with a very clean and smelly beard.
>>
he looks really good bald too
too bad hollywood got him by the balls (and fin too lmao!)
>>
just because he has thin hair doesnt mean he will go bald, it has nothing to do with thickness of hair if he was born with taht kind of density. same chance of MPB as guy with fucking jungle on his head

Look at that part of hair above ear, its same thinckess as everywhere else, so will he be first human being that went bald at that area from MPB? according to some of you, yes.

fucking god so many people talking about shit they dont know nothing about
>>
>>11051612
for you
>>
he has a tiny benis
>>
>tfw i thought i was on /tv/
>>
>>11051578
...you just described the situation yourself. he just has thin / not very dense hair.
>>
>>11051578
small pen0r
>>
>>11051578
That's just how some people's hair is. Ask a geneticist
>>
>>11051578
He has fine hair that's slicked back and in a wet style, so it looks worse than normal.
He might also be balding in the Prince William way where his hairline stays but everywhere gets thin.
>>
>>11051578
Just like my hair type super thin and low density.

I think he should use matte hair products.Wax or gel makes it look worse.
>>
His haircuts are always shit and he puts tons of gel in them
>>
>>11051578
This is pretty much my hair exactly, feels bad that no matter how much I train my hair back it always looks like shit
>>
>>11053379
>>11053472
What are you talking about?
>>
>>11056010
He has been naked in movies and his flacid penis is average.
>>
>>11055942
my hair parts in the middle everytime i try to comb it back

same hair as hardy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.