[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: pic1.png (287 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
pic1.png
287 KB, 338x600
Iddis body effay? What should I work out/wear?
>5'11
>140
>>
Never skip leg day
>>
>>11051281
Yeah, you can masturbate and dwell in profound self-adoration of your torso.

Or you can take your head out of your own asshole and realse your figure is fucked up just because you dont give a shit about your legs.

Work those and you will be effay. Until then you are a gym-culture subproduct.
>>
>>11051339
>>11051389
>implying skinny legs aren't the best legs
>>
>>11051395
theyre really not

unless you never take off your pants, skinny legs are nasty as fuck aesthetically

defined legs are the best desu
>>
>>11051389
>>11051339
You morons are on a fashion forum you realize? Nothing is more fa than very skinny legs
>>
>>11051412
Fucking idiot. He has defined torso and skinny legs. Thats just tryhard.
You eother go full heroin anorexic mode, which is effay, or full tonified body.
Being inbetween is trying to look lile you dont care while showing you care.
>>
>>11051281
Well, chest, shoulders and arms look good, but it's nowhere near proportional with the rest of your body.
People here totally got it wrong; it's not effay being skinny, it's effay being slim. Huge fucking difference.
Have you ever seen a pair of well defined but not too big legs in a pair if skinny jeans? It's the most good looking fit you can get. Period.
Work out your legs - both hams and quads, and get a little core mass.
Some squads and deadlifts should do the trick - it'll improve your looks dramatically
>>
Really nice shoulders and chest
But legs doesn't fit the torso at all
4/10
>>
File: 20160305_122043-1.jpg (506 KB, 820x1058) Image search: [Google]
20160305_122043-1.jpg
506 KB, 820x1058
>>11051463
Something like this you mean?
(I know i probably need to cut some fat but i mean in terms of mass)
>>
how do I get legs like his????
>>
>>11051476
no they're horrible, i have legs like this as well and i'm literally working my ass off to lose them.
>>
>>11051476
Fat manlet legs.

Like, why visit this board if you know you'll never pull off any kind of clothes that are leg related?
>>
>>11051705
HOWWWWW??????? pls tell me I have them too and I wanna kill myself every time i look at them
>>
>>11051463
OP here, this is interesting, I've never given any shits at all about my legs. I've stopped leg day entirely so I guess it makes sense that it would be disproportionately flimsy.
Even with these comments I only really care about my chest, as I have moderate PE/rib flare and a sunken chest really doesn't wear well.
>>11051395
>This is what they're talking about
>>
>>11051281
Not the best place to get /fit/ related advice. But I'm curious what are your stats?

Also, as previous anons mentioned start doing at least minimal amounts of squats or use the leg press machine if you're afraid that your legs will blow up out of proportion.

You look otter mode and you can keep it that way while eating your daily kcal intake and just lifting casually.
>>
>>11051281

those fucking legs...
>>
>going to the gym

Gyms are boring af desu

Running and sports are miles better imo, actually have motivation to do them
>>
File: pic2.jpg (71 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
pic2.jpg
71 KB, 456x810
>>11052267
Nice serratus
>175-200lb bench
>35lb curl
>5% bodyfat
Idk what my measurements are

I'll work my legs more so they aren't disproportionate, thanks for the advice.
I still think it's by far the most important for me to work on my pecs, because of my rib cage (pic related).
>>
>>11051412
> this what people who skip leg day actually believes
>>
>tfw you got powerful legs and twig arms
>>
File: 56kg-male-5-percent-body-fat.jpg (1 MB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
56kg-male-5-percent-body-fat.jpg
1 MB, 2304x3072
>>11052787
that's not 5% bodyfat, this is 5%
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.