[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sneaker of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Sneaker of the year
>>
>>11050877
ye ye we know... no need to be boastful here it's a chinese cartoon board for crying out loud
>>
Thinking of copping these and then those when they come out june/july. should i cop the mystery greys?

and does anyone know how they fit? I'm usually a 10US in nikes..
>>
>>11050877
mickey d's core
>>
>>11051268
You've ruined these for me
>>
>>11050877
the black boost looks fucking awful imo
>>
>>11051264
I'd rather have the Mystery Greys than the triple blacks. Greys would be much easier to wear and I personally love the contrast on the stripes.
>>
>>11050877
>tried ultra boosts on
>tfw
Niggas ain't lying
>>
I've already got the grey Ultra Boosts
but
I'm gonna have to buy these too
it's a hard life being a fuckboy
>>
These or the triple black nmds?
>>
>>11050877
tfw nike ripped this off with the air presto and they did a better job
>>
>>11051954
>tfw air presto was created in 2000
stupid fuck, also black boost looks like shit
>>
>>11051954
Air presto looks like a shit primeknit novas . 90% of similar looking Nike and adidas sneakers ends up with nike looking some some Chinese replica of it .

And presto was made first . Nigga you know nothing
>>
>>11051988
Nike always fucking it up with their shitty sole . Look like something you'd get at crocs
>>
>>11051997
>>
>>11050877
na i like it with white sole better
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.