[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn, daniel damn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: damn.png (391 KB, 636x659) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
391 KB, 636x659
damn, daniel
damn
>>
delete this piece of shit thread motherfucker
>>
>>11050829
damn, dude
u mad u don't have a lifetime supply of damn daniels to give to sick children?
>>
>>11050821
dam daniel
>>
Lmfao
>>
why does daniel look like he's 22 when he's 14

what are they putting in the water over there?
>>
>>11050857
he's gonna age like shit
>>
they both look about 35
>>
>>11050861
he's likely scoring some crazy preteen ass though. he'll have his fun before he turns into benjamin button
>>
good guys, mad respect for both.

Too bad the other guy got a shitty billboard surfboard LOL
>>
>>11050871
this desu
>>
vans are ugly as shit and cheap as fuck so that was probably the best decision they could've made
>>
>>11050883
>>Billabong
>>2016
Gnarly bro
>>
Was thinking that if I got it I'd just give them to charity. It's awesome that he actually did it though, good kid.
>>
>hands shoes to kid in wheelchair
why do kids in hospitals need shoes if they can't fucking walk. he should send them to Mexico/India/etc where kids actually fucking need shoes.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>11050821

If you see this image you have been visited by "Damn, Daniel (and Co.)"
All your cops will go to charity without recognition and you will be become a twitter meme unless you say
"Damo Danielo"
>>
"Hopefully these shoes will last until you die in 3 months"

-damn daniel
>>
>>11051136
Lmfao
>>
File: Damn.jpg (32 KB, 661x156) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
32 KB, 661x156
>>
>>11050871
>>11050857
>>11050867
>>11050861
I'm taking it that you are all in your late 20's and still look like effeminate pre-pubescent teenagers. I hear testosterone treatment is readily available if you have the means.
>>
>>11050857
its a conspiracy, hes actually like 28 dude. google it.
>>
what r they gonna wear them with their hospital gowns
>>
good lads Tbf
>>
>>11050821
nothing of value was lost really
>>
damn
>>
>>11050821
Why are they giving it to children in the hospital being fed with families at their side? Why not give it to clothing drives or Orphanages?
I never understood why people donated things to children in children's hospitals when they can give it to people usually more in need.
>>
>>11052779
Because think of all the fucking pussy he's gonna get for doing this.
>>
>>11050857
>>11050861
>>11051265
You idiots DO know that there are plenty of teens who are taller or look more mature for their age right? I knew a few guys with beards and/or 6'1 guys and girls with C cups in high school( I knew a guy who was 5"11 in middle school too). Just saying. You all sound like jealous idiots.
>>
>>11052795
>
I know but couldn't he appear kind and sweet to girls by giving to poor children in orphanages too?
>>
>>11052796
>girls with C cups in high school

You do realise that's completely average and normal and not in anyway looking mature for their age ...right?
If you'd said middle school, sure. But that's not noteworthy in highschool girls.
>>
>>11052814
True, boobs start growing around 13/14 and pop out pretty fast.
>>
>>11052799
People who actually care about doing charity work usually just do charity work instead of attention whoring.
>>
>>11051232
lmao is it any good
>>
>>11051093
Idk people in India/Mexico don't really need shoes
or if they do what they do need is shoe-manufacture not like free shoes

go check out why Toms is so shit
>>
>>11052796
damn how bad do u want daniels cock bro
>>
>>11052814
DESU I knew a few with D cups ( no they weren't all fat) as well as C cups in my middle school too, yes.
And not, the average cup size for GROWN women is B to C. Teens would usually be smaller.
>>
>>11052854
I do not. Why shit on a young kid who just happens to look older for his age? Yeah you and most of your friends may have been 5'3 with baby faces when you were 14 but some people are just more mature for their age.
>>
>>11052796
his height has nothing to do with him looking older than he is
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.