[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Palace the new Supreme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Is Palace the new Supreme?
>>
>>11050169
Why would anyone wear this?

Is it ironic?
>>
>>11050169
Visited their site. Collection is superboring, can't understand the hype. Supreme at least had some cool pieces. Looks like Cav Empt is still only good streetwear brand. Perhaps abscence of hype let's Slat8thing with more room for unique and interesting pieces.
>>
>>11050187
OP here, been a fan for a number of years, not gonna lie just copped a reversible thinsulate jacket (less than retail tho). I myself can't understand the level of hype thats been going on these last couple of drops however, it just seems disproportionate
>>
Yes, and don't forget gosha too
>>
DUDE SUPREME PALACE GOSHA CAV EMPT
LMAO

all meme brand desu
>>
Can't say that i care too much for them, but I can't help but like this design, not worth the $60 pricetag tough...
>>
I think streetwear and all these brands are gonna reach a saturation point and implode soon.
>>
>>11050945
They've imploded years ago, what are you newfag highschooler?

Just watched your first complex video? or that Vetements Highsnobiety blogpost/article?
>>
>>11050969
you seem mad.
>>
>>11050170
>Is it ironic?

yes
>>
>>11050969
That's why hundreds of people are still waiting in the street for hours for a logo tee. You kek.
>>
>>11050246
please tell me what you wear friend. The difference is Cav Empt actually has some ideas behind it and is actively pushing things forward, and really isn't hyped yet, so chill out. And to a lesser extent, Gosha actually has a little substance behind it, just a shame it got scooped up by hypebeasts
>>
>>11050187
The adidas collab was pretty good familia
>>
palace wholesales, thus will never get the hype/exclusivity supreme has

the designs are equally good/bad but thats irrelevant
>>
>>11050945
yes, people will just stop wearing hoodies, sneakers, tee and jeans. MENSWEAR WILL REIGN SUPREME
>>
>>11050169
depends in what sense you mean.
1) Top streetwear brand?
2) 'underground' / limited streetwear brand? (can't be as it gets stocked at loads of shoes already)
3) are you saying it's fallen off / got too much hype ? (true)

They are really a different kettle of fish if you ask me, yes they are worn by some of the same people, and are skate brands that make 90s references. But their over all vibe is fundamentally different and they are influenced by the cities they are from respectively. Palace's distribution is way bigger as well which can be bad or good depending how you look at it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.