[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this image on /adv/ last night. Enjoy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1457479725755s.jpg (9 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1457479725755s.jpg
9 KB, 250x190
Apparently he feels obligated to pay people who email him a picture of their receipt. Thought some of you might enjoy taking advantage of this.

Have a good day.
>>
>OP get bullied by normies
>finds out one of the normie's email adress
>posts this shit

end your life
>>
Worked for me. Thanks for the headup m8.
>>
He's posted here and in /biz/ before, he's giving back for helping him come up with the idea, although I think he's giving away too much money
>>
Wew lad
>>
Got my money from him.
>>
This confuses me. It seems that he is getting no benefit from this. As far as I can tell, one can buy a pair of Nikes from Amazon or something and still get the $40 from the guy's store?
>>
>>11041993
I just used a pic from google images 2bh
>>
>>11042007
Yeah, he didn't think this thing through when he made that offer. Kinda feel bad but kinda don't. He paid me pretty much right away without question. I also did a google image search, scrolled down a bit in case he was doing any research. But he just paid no questions asked. It's his fault in my opinion.
>>
>>11041817
>>11041905
>>11041958
>>11041982
>>11041985
>>11042007
>>11042028

Samefagging this hard
>>
>>11042041
nigger there's 9 posts with 7 unique posters
>>
File: Capture.png (8 KB, 1169x144) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8 KB, 1169x144
He's legit
>>
He has had several threads here.
/fa/ helped him decide how much to give away.
This is not new.
>>
What's his angle here, how is he making money?
>>
>>11042084
why does he do this though? it actually works lmao
>>
>>11042068
how long did it take for you?
>>
>>11042130
Pretty instant, 2min max.
>>
File: happymerchantexposes.png (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
happymerchantexposes.png
15 KB, 183x232
Holy shit this is legit
>>
>>11042116
maybe he prints out the receipt and then tries to get his money back from the stores?
>>
Is this only physical receipts, or online orders too? And does it matter if it was from 3 years ago?
>>
>>11042172
Doesn't matter afaik, you can take a google image if you want to scum it up.
>>
Lmao I bet he uses the pics for money laundering
>>
This deal will no longer be honored. I'm the person you've been emailing. Turns out, someone sent me a receipt that was exactly the same as another receipt I had received just moments before. To my surpise and with the help of someone who led me to this thread, I realized people are just googling images of receipts. I will NOT honor any other receipt, legitimate or otherwise.
>>
>>11042243
lmao
>>
If you Google bis email you can see he offered to pay for fallout 4 for someone he was rude to in a comment section

Not even joking.
>>
>>11042243
>>
>>11042243
I have seen many different forms of naivete online but this almost takes the cake. You my friend are a retard.
>>
Is no one going to explain why this guy was giving away money for photos of receipts?
>>
>>11042978
He sells the receipts further
>>
>>11042991
What for? To who? I don't get how you make money off of this. Seems sketchy as fuck desu.
>>
>>11043019
he won't take your precious sneaks away
just be happy you got 40 dollaros
>>
>>11043026
I'm just curious.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.