[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Local fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 587x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 587x587
how do people dress where you anons live?

Midwest university town dweller here, shit is awful.
>pic related
>green field coats on every basic bitch not wearing pic related
>full university gear 24/7
>Chinese exchange students wearing exclusively BOY

Kill me
>>
>>11039208
You are going to your uni classes, not on a fucking runway in Milan.

Saged, hidden, called the cops, etc.
>>
>>11039208
girls at midwestern state uni
>oversized sweatshirts
>leggings
>leggings
>running shoes

idk how tf wearing leggings casually ever became socially acceptable but im not going to complain about 24/7 18yo girl ass.
>>
basically this
often with a shawl/scarf

(randomly googled this one and then realised it was actualy taken in my hometown Antwerp)
>>
>>11039405
>womanlets
>>
>Toronto

pretty self explanatory
lot's of diversity
>>
>UCLA
>utterly terrible
>adidas track pants with white socks and boat shoes, joggers with flip flops, those sweatpants with the sleeve cuff and flip flops that makes them look like monkeys, yoga pants with baggy shorts over them and tucked into long socks, etc etc etc
>>
File: 1447022225947-fa.jpg (76 KB, 546x726) Image search: [Google]
1447022225947-fa.jpg
76 KB, 546x726
>>
>>11039405
i wish this were the case
but they all end up looking like
>>11039439
>>
caring about what other people wear is not effay my nigger
>>
>Khaki fur lined parka's
>black leggings
>gray hair
>Overly long scarves
>messy buns
This is 99% of the white female populous in my area
>>
moving to SF this summer, got a 20k signing bonus. Looking to buy nicer clothes now that I have a real job
>>
Guadalajara

>skaters
Dickies, plain tees, skate brands t shirts, vans
>athletic fuccbois
Joggers, shitty sneakers, graphic t shirts, long tees
>cool guys, totally not hipsters i swear :^)
All black, white/ w & b sneakers, plaid, tumblrish graphic tees, band tees, slackercore
>fresones
muh business casual, polos, loafers
>plebs (normal people)
anything that kinda fits them
>"hardcore" and scene kids
you already know
>buchones and buchonas
Loafers, skin tight skinny jeans, v necks, crappy polos, high waisted jeans and crop tops
>>
>>11039454
they're literally the exact same
>>
polo rugby
trues
designer belt
Jordan's, nikes, literally anything

wish i was lying /fa/m
>>
>>11039489
What are fresones?
>>
>>11039208
>"Hey, where did you guys park the Millenium Falcon"?"
>>
Guys vary much,girls - olive parka+skinny jeans+yellow timbos. Or the other type that wears exclusively black and gold, usually leggings and leather jackets with these ichael kors bags.
>>
>>11039763
spat on my monitor, thanks
>>
File: agamemnon laughing.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
agamemnon laughing.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>11039763
>>
>>11039489
whats the last one buchones? guys really dress that feminine? i feel like mexican culture is super centered on masculinity. do they get a ton of shit for it?
>>
>>11039208
Colorado uni

>Black Northface downjackets or vests
>Black leggings
>Running shoes or boots, usually black
>Bunned hair
>Girls from Cali have brown hair that's been dyed blonde a while ago, or in a way that still shows the brown
>Sorority shirts
>>11039439

Guys:
>Downjackets of different colors
>Patagonia hats and [spoiler]blue[/spoiler] fleeces
>Some have manbun-beard combo, it's getting more and more unfashionable every month
>Tan timbos with the flip lip
>Jeans or sweatpants
>Jansport backpack
>Maybe a uni hoodie

For some reason white girls wear only blue and black, I don't understand

Also everyone has a macbook and an iphone if that's fashion.
>>
>>11039208
H A N S O L O

A

N

S

O

L

O
>>
They dress like they were in 2013 or some shit like that
>>
>>11039208

So many Chinese students at Rutgers wear Canada Goose, they can't be real right? they got for 1k a pop.
>>
>>11040265
It's the whole east coast anon, I'm on Long Island and it's exactly the same. But I believe they're all real because the international students here are all rich as fuck regardless
>>
>>11039208
Kingston, Ontario (college town)

Girls
>Chelsea Boots
>Olive Field Coats
>shitty blue jays snapbacks
>leggings or faux ripped light wash denim
>university hoodie

Guys
>Dress like their mom chose their wardrobe
or
>Entry level fratboy shit
+
>Leather jacket repping the uni because real frats aren't allowed here
>>
>>11040204
I was thinking pirates.
>>
>>11039208
Austin, Texas

Even though we're labeled as being hip/ weird we're really not. We're slack casual/ borderline trying too hard to be cool autisic drunk uncle. Basic pair of ray-bans or aviators/ Shit tier blue jeans, boots and the best shirts/ flannels you can find at wal-mart about sum's us up. We're like a drunk poor mans portland/ S.F
>>
>>11039208
you hang out with the wrong crowd if all the girls and guys dress the same

i like to call them degenerates
>>
>>11039489
what category am I

I wear slim blue jeans, and either a white tshirt/vneck and/or neutral colored long sleeves. Worn converse, or black running shoes. Every fucking day. 6'2 155.

ill give you a hint, i dont have any friends
>>
>>11041137
Pretty much. Also beards and undercuts.
>>
>>11041147
cont. dark blue jeans, my only pair of bottoms actually
>>
The places I've been in the last week
> Texas border town
Fat manlets wearing mall brands, cowboy hats, and Browning shirts. Literally the worst
> Wichita Kansas
Ugliest white people live here. Clearly a lot of former scene queens wearing pajama pants with oversized hoodies. I'd do meth too if I lived there
By the way this was at the Whole Foods. I don't even want to think about how bad the Wal-Mart was

>Des Moines
Shit caught me offguard
Mostly white people but they were all fit and dressed well. Very much upper middle class. Not fa at all but I could tolerate it, definitely

>St Paul, Minnesota
Stayed there to go to the Blues / Mild game
Lot of KTT hypebeasts near where I was staying then mostly athleisure at the arena. Didn't see any gutter punks or weirdos; sorta expected it considering the reputation the twin cities have for punk/hardcore and SJWs. /fa/ if you think Shia threads are cool

> Duluth
Not fa
I don't think they've ever had a fashion trend go through the city in its history, judged by the outfits and the lack of variety even on the thrift store racks. I checked like five thrift stores so far
There are stores that sell drug rugs......that's pretty much all you need to know about Duluth
>>
Limburg Belgium

Girls
>Vetements piece, usually outerwear
>Mono-designer usually Givenchy or Balmain

Guys
>Archival Raf
>Mono-designer usually Rick or SLP
>fuccboi (preme/offwhite/bape)
>GATs
>>
>>11041167
I'm from Duluth, can confirm. Lots of snowmobile-core and Abercrombie/Hollister with obvious logos
>>
Denver
Men:
>Flannel beard hipster
>Ready to hike a fourteen at any moment
>baja hoodies everywhere
>combination of one and 2
Women:
>Sundress and zooey deschanel bangs
>han solo
>pleather sleeve military jackets
>ready to run a 5k at any given moment
>>
>>11041187
Electric Fetus had a shit selection is there any place to find heavy music? Punk, hardcore, power violence, even fucking thrash?
>>
>>11041218
internet maybe??? you fucking dolt.
>>
>>11041223
I was hoping to find a brick and mortar store, to at least learn about the scene and such
If there is one
All the flyers I saw were for hip hop shows
>>
>>11041228
scene in DULUTH??????

move to normal city
>>
>>11041230
Damn
Thanks
>>
Bay Area university
>Sperry boat shoes
>Olive bombers with "Remove Before Flight" tag still attached
>Wheat Timberlands
>OCBDs
>Engineers wear exclusively free tech tshirts from career fairs
>>
>>11041218
the guy replying to you isn't me/the person you're replying to. Electric Fetus is probably your best bet in Duluth, so if you can't find it there, you probably can't find it in a brick and mortar store. Best Buy used to have a large selection but no more, and I'm guessing Best Buy wasn't exactly what you had in mind anyway
>>
>>11041230
Im surprised at the fact that there are like two tabletop gaming stores. Not normal, in my experience
>>
>>11041251
Yeh I didn't check best buy
I don't have Facebook and was just trying to find out if there's a local scene
>>
>Uni in a big city
>packs of guys all in black/monochrome, jackets and boots
>streetwear enthusiasts straight out of Kanye's look book
>NUMale looking motherfuckers
>muh lumbersexual manbun+beard
>Cuck Smiths + Tan Chinos + OCBD (this the new MFA)
>a few normies
>the rare lone meme fashion/music subculture guy here and there
>>
>>11041256
out of curiosity, why do you spell it 'yeh'? Asking because I do that and have rubbed off on some close friends who started doing it, but don't remember ever seeing anyone else doing it
>>
>>11041137
Holy shit I've never seen such an accurate representation of Austin's fashion. Have you noticed the amount of shitty graphic tees getting worse? It's awful. I live in East so I see more of the hipster shit but they're not much better. Just tighter fitting clothes.
>>
>>11041167
are you traveling the country or something?
>>
>>11041315
I moved to Duluth and took i35 the whole way

>>11041287
Swype decided that I said yeh, not yeah
>>
Girls - Whatever on top, black skinnies, white/green Stan Smiths, Superstars or AF1
Guys - White/green Stan Smiths, Air Max if they're arab/black
>>
>>11039405
Hallo senpai !! ga je naar UA??
>>
>>11041180
Dont Lie anon !! That not the case here in Belgium
>>
I live in the desert

all beaters and flipflops
>>
>>11039489
could be worse. skaters and fresones sound acceptable
>>
>>11040344
Speaking the truth, LI as well, plenty of the international kids that went to my school were loaded, but had pretty shit taste.
>>
>>11039208
either MFA core or whatever instagram subcuture they happen to subscribe to at that particular moment

it's fucking lame
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.