[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 weeks post op, this is p much the final result Very satisfied,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (426 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
426 KB, 2048x2048
2 weeks post op, this is p much the final result

Very satisfied, 10/10, would reccomend to anyone
>>
>>11036904
Kek that was one fucked up jaw before, good job tho. Congrats
>>
>>11036904
Looks good on you
>>
Great job, OP.

I'm sure your life is now going to be immensely positive just from this alone.

And no, I'm not being passive-aggressive, just legitmately good. Good luck, mate
>>
Your kids will have your original jaw
>>
>>11037005
Who says he wants kids?
>>
>>11036904
looked much better and natural before op...whyd you fuck up your face with unnecessary surgery?
>>
Plastic surgery general? Around how much does decent lipo cost? I just want slp tier pegs god damnit
>>
>>11037236
It'll vary depending on your country and doctor. You should be able to look up something like realself and find out. Make absolutely sure you don't cheap out, surgery is never something to cheap out on.

Getting nose and ear surgery soon. It'll be expensive and sure, call me fucking weak all you want. I'm just undoing shit genetics + I don't want kids so pls no
>>
Correct me but it looks Looks like a mouth breathing plebian.

His kids if he has any won't have a shiet jaw.
>>
>>11036904

If you ever manage to have children you will still be passing on your real jawline...
>>
if only you could pay 4000 dollars to get a life. this seems to be your crowning achievement given how often you've made these threads
>>
>>11037005
yes children come out looking 100% like their father, absolutely no exceptions. they have the EXACT same facial traits and everything. science is so interesting and cool!!!!!!
>>
good fucking call homie
>>
how much pain were you in following the procedure? how long did it take to perform? also have your friends or family said anything?
>>
>>11036904

I thought about getting a procedure done like this, but I kinda like looking like an ayyyylien.
>>
>>11036904
Holy shit, congrats dude.
>>
Hey the chin implant looks really nice. Did you choose the size or did you just follow what the doctor recommended?
>>
>>11037489
I was out during the procedure
The first few days after we're pretty bad. Around one week after I was around 90% recovered and could retake my daily life

People usually say I look good or that I'm looking handsome but don't pinpoint why.
The closest thing was one guy asking "...what's different about your face?" And I just told him I shaved and got a haircut lel

>>11037530
Just followed the recommendation
>>
amazing OP, nice one
>>
>>11037380
Has this been confirmed? Do genetics play very little role in jaw development and it's just diet, nasal breathing and tongue posture?
>>
It's amazing how insecure everyone on this board is.
>>
>>11038306
Bone structure is nearly all genetics.
>>
>>11038306
All of that matters a lot, but bone structure still plays the greater role.
>>
>>11038306
Bone structure is 99% genetics
Anyone telling you otherwise is trying to peddle you something
>>
Recommend what? What have op done?
>>
>>11037435

Yep I'm sure glad I got my dad's facial hair and height! Oh wait...
>>
>>11038349
>>11038351
>>11038392
mouth breathing causes your jaw to hang wich is why it doesnt grow forward.
mouth breathing is also a cause of an overbite
>>
>>11038424
Source: Zero
>>
>>11038449
you can just google mouth breathing, or long face syndrome.
but I guess youre retarded anyway
>>
>>11038451
"You can just google"
Find us an actual scientific study published on pubmed you moron, not shill articles.
>>
>>11038451
This.
OP looks exactly like a mouth breather.

Whenever a jaw is THAT shit it's typically because of degeneracy.
>>
>>11038456
Faggot
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20824738
>>
>>11038456

you are a literal retard, o wow
>>
>>11038458
mouth breathing can be caused by a couple of factors, mostly genetic so I dont see how it's degenerate. tell me please?
>>
>>11038482
Unless you cant literally close your mouth and breath through your nose.

I know allergies can cause mouth breathing habits to form but allergies aren't always genetic ( typically arent).

Hell there are side by side pictures of twin siblings where one took up the habit of Mouth breathing and the other didn't. You can see how it affect development of the face to a great extent.

So yes, genetics are a factor but not the degree that you suggest. It's like fatties saying they have a thyroid condition. Are you pissed that the child you was autistic or something?
>>
>>11038497
if you read any of the articels it tell you that mouth breathing is caused by a stuffed nose. They cant get enough air trough their nose, so the body automaticly switches to mouth breathing.
You dont pick up the habbit of mouth breathing out of the blue, because it is uncomfortable for children.
Only later in life when you have had a couple of stuffed noses do you become accustomed to the feeling of breathing trough your mouth.
I dont see how this has anything to do with fatties?
>>
>>11038505
You can get accustomed to something in a month at that age. Habits are quick to form, and there's typically no indication that the mucus build up or inflammation is permanent.

Hell for such conditions you have modern medicine and surgery which any good parent would opt for.

When fatties complain about being fat and blame it on their thyroid condition. Tell them that hormone supplements exist.
>>
>>11038523
Mouth breathing is uncomfotrable for children. Thats why most people breath trough their nose.
Mouth breathing only forms if your nose is stuffed, and has a chance te become the norm after a long period of a stuffed nose.
I still dont see why its degenerate?
>>
>>11038278
>shave and a haircut
thats going to be your answer every time?
>>
>>11038474
You retard, those are people who literally can't close their mouth and physically can't breathe through their nose.

It's a massive generic anomaly, not a simple habit as breathing in through your nose vs mouth. They physically can't close their mouths.
>>
>>11037414
naw, his jawline is probably the result of mouthbreathing as a child an not genetics
>>
>>11036904
how much it cost??
>>
>>11038660
>physically can't breathe through their nose.
this is the reason people breath with their mouth you sperg
>>
>>11038306

Orthodontists believe in the genetic model. There's 14 facial bones that are effected by heredity or environmental effects.

But many problems are easy to treat in children with orthodontic devices and therapy.
>>
>>11038536
it's degenerate because it gives you weak jaw and people will point and laugh at you
>>
>>11036904
are u kissing a girl in the 2nd pic
>>
>>11036904
2weeks and already getting kissed
congrats
>>
>>11038660
> literally can't close their mouth
no.
>>
>>11039803
>girl
>4chin
Imblying

It's a trap.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.