[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy Clarks Desert Boots because I liked them >goes with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 225x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 225x277
>buy Clarks Desert Boots because I liked them
>goes with my outfit pretty nicely
>gotten multiple compliments from my friends "wow, anon, your outfit looks good today! I like your shoes."
>I like them
>makes me look good
>friends like them
>tfw you didn't listen to /fa/
>>
File: keebler-elf.jpg (8 KB, 212x251) Image search: [Google]
keebler-elf.jpg
8 KB, 212x251
>>11036790
The only person I know that wears shoes like those is from europe. They're too simple
>>
>>11036819
Sorry m8, I live in Burgerland. :^)
>>
>>11036790
That's because 99.8% of people are plebs. All it takes is a collared shirt and people praise my style and "fanciness"
>>
>>11036790
Getting compliments from plebs isn't of any value. They're so impressed by such boring, commonplace shit.

You impress the lowest common denominator. A group of people fascinated by selfie sticks and clip on bow ties. Well done.
>>
You're bragging about dressing overly safe on a fashion forum.
>>
I would never go to /fa/ for fashion advice if i wanted to impress lower tier normies.
>>
File: tumblr_fuckyou.jpg (143 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_fuckyou.jpg
143 KB, 600x400
>high fashion

not even once
>>
/fa/ doesnt seem to think desert boots are bad necessarily, just basic.
>>
>>11036843
Burgenland ?
>>
if there's one thing i've learned after visiting this board its that you should really just wear the things you like and the things you think look good on you because you'll always look better that way than following the advice of underage thirsty fuccbois sucking on the teats of rick owens
>>
>>11039427
This, to be quite honest family
>>
>>11037878
when you dress full rick you get compliments from people on 4chan
>>
>>11039427
this here
>>
>>11039427
Good shit good shit
>>
File: 1454314244448.jpg (201 KB, 586x629) Image search: [Google]
1454314244448.jpg
201 KB, 586x629
>>11039823
>>11037878
>>
>>11039823
Yeah, comments from us, people on the internet, are much more important than people you actually know. I thought people knew this.
>>
>>11039418
He means america
>>
I got a black suede pair of Joseph Abboud desert boots as a gift. Good for the price, whenever I walk into a menswear-type store or a department store like Nordstrom, I get tons of compliments from the employees. I also get tons of compliments from regular everyday Normans throughout my day. I still don't care for the brown r/menswear ones but desert boots in black suede paired with black jeans looks pretty good honestly. I wear mine as a more rugged alternative to derbies
>>
>>11039427
I do hope no one considers what /fa/ says as some holy scripture and only uses this board as a means to expand on tastes.

People should wear what they like and not be utterly beholden to the internet.
>>
>>11040757
Hi leddit
>>
>>11039823
and you look very strange to normies
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.