[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /fa/ think about nike foams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
what does /fa/ think about nike foams?
>>
That colorway actually looks pretty dope. I saw some guy wearing the metallic blue ones though and they were horrid.
>>
>>11035212
its for niggas in the DMV
>>
>>11035212

cheap shit that Nike can sell in a million different colorways at full retail price because sneakerheads think theyre going to fund their retirement one day with their collection
>>
The concept is cool but I've never seen them worn in an aesthetically pleasing way. The throat basically ruins the shoe for anything other than actually playing basketball. Combine that with a high price tag and its totally lost on me.

That said, I'd love to see good fits with them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>11035584
i think the black colorways would look good with anything
>>
I tell people up and down that foams just don't do it for me. something about them is just unpleasant to the eyes. I prefer 11s but even those barely do it for me too.
>>
Sometimes they look good in pics but fucking always horrid live. unless you play nugger ball.
>>
File: NikeFoamposite_SolarRed_blog-6.jpg (738 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
NikeFoamposite_SolarRed_blog-6.jpg
738 KB, 1200x800
Pretty uncomfortable, but they look nice
>>
>>11039269
what colorway are those?
>>
>>11040510
nigga it's in the filename
>>
>>11040513
my b. im likin the foams lately
>>
delete this thread
i dont want /fa/ to catch on them
>>
File: IMAG0145.jpg (1017 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0145.jpg
1017 KB, 1836x3264
Jordan's are way better bruh
>>
>>11040561
those grape 5s tho
>>
>>11040561
nah
>>
>>11035906
Your thoughts are incorrect
>>
After the galaxies dropped, shit just kind of changed for foams man. Too many color ways were releasing in such a short amount of time.I always kind of think back to that release as a significant change in sneaker head culture. Felt like the hype bubble bursted.
>>
>>11041018
why not?
>>
It's a shoe for blacks and the lower class.
>>
>>11041165
not exactly
>>
>>/fa/subboard/BlackPeopleShoes
>>niggertalk.com

Pick one
>>
>>11043112
im a white skinny dude do you think i wont look good in them?
>>
>>11043805
bump
>>
>>11035212
I like the look of them besides the fake ass carbon fiber but they are overpriced meme shoes.
>>
>>11045267
thats real carbon fiber dawg
>>
haha highschool am i right guys!?! XD
>>
>>11047368
im 24 you dont have to be in high school to like foams
>>
File: nike-i-95-posite-boot-black-3.jpg (73 KB, 570x404) Image search: [Google]
nike-i-95-posite-boot-black-3.jpg
73 KB, 570x404
i like the all black ones but i'm afraid to wear them since i'm not black. I wish i could get my hands on this boot version but this shit is all so overpriced
>>
>>11047450
im white and just bought some did i fuck up?
>>
>>11047457
You are probably fine, I'm just horribly self conscious and don't think I could make them work with anything I own.
>>
>>11047457
They are mostly a status symbol for blacks.
>>
I have the spiderman pairs, and i can assure you they look really nice irl, i barely wear them and keep them in a massive plastic bag encased in the original box for dat resell value

they're really heavy, ive never seen any person play basketball in them 2bh.
>>
>>11047497
*massive zip lock bag my bad
>>
>>11047497
are you black?
>>
>>11047502
swedish
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.