[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on blundstone? Are they ok for utilitarian work shoe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 838270-p-DETAILED.jpg (17 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
838270-p-DETAILED.jpg
17 KB, 240x240
Opinions on blundstone? Are they ok for utilitarian work shoe while looking good?
>>
They look really great with a noose around your neck
>>
File: 1451779818231.jpg (53 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1451779818231.jpg
53 KB, 878x814
>>11034961
>>
>>11034961

I have that exact pair. Very comfortable, and I wear them often.
>>
>>11035339
Not sure why the hate
>>
>>11035446
THEY LOOK FUCKING AWFUL ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
My dad owns a pair of them.
I only wear them taking out the trash or while walking the dog.
Very comfortable though.
>>
I don't like the "look this and this" posts. People wearing Chelsea docs to look like their favorite popstars don't look slick, they look like they don't know what about the Chelsea was appealing. Same with this blundstone boot. You're going to buy this shoe to appease a trend while hopefully getting some utility out of it, when what you should be doing is getting a real thin, glossy Chelsea with modest sole or a proper ass utility boot and looking the part with laces and shit. This is a half measure. Be all you.
>>
>>11035559
Uh, not to burst your bubble but I'm going for a more punk rock outback stray look. More mad max
>>
>>11035539
BUT THEY FEEL LIKE SEX ON THE SKIN
>>
buy them support my state.
>>
>>11036542
THAT'S GREAT AND THEY CERTAINLY DO HAVE GREAT UTILITY AS A ROUGHER BOOT BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR PEOPLE TO STRONGLY DISLIKE THEM
>>
>>11035653
>mad max
they dont look like mad max

>>11035559
this guy is right.

>>11035653
from what i understand, they are more popular in australia. i think they are trash but i dont live in australia where everything is trash
>>
>>11036854
iirc chelseas are inherently ozzie, with your RM Williams name being the OG maker of them

and they put out a damn fine shoe
>>
>>11036862
this is patently untrue.
they were created in england, and worn by the queen.
they were popular riding boots for like a hundred years before they were iconic mods footwear and then the beatles brought them to america.
>>
File: B543Y_13_PS.jpg (166 KB, 1100x1272) Image search: [Google]
B543Y_13_PS.jpg
166 KB, 1100x1272
>>11036870
well I guess I was completely wrong
still, RM williams made them into an ausland workwear staple, though I suppose they're 100% fashion now

the blundstones in the OP are trying to bring them back into workwear with a lug sole and all, but the whole appeal of chelseas is the slimness and simplicity, and combining those things results in something that just looks off
>>
>>11036881
yeah that was my point
>>
File: 6bf0268a0d4d.jpg (32 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
6bf0268a0d4d.jpg
32 KB, 500x390
Have a pair of these for that weird mix. Got as a gift, use for winter.
>>
>>11037309

Those look pretty ugly. They'd be fine if they didn't have those stitches and arbitrary details everywhere.
>>
>>11037968

Look a bit better in person when worn in and covered with leather conditioner, but yeah they are way over designed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.