[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turtlenecks and mocknecks. How do you feel about them, /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Turtlenecks and mocknecks.

How do you feel about them, /fa/?
>>
>>11032598
My mom made me wear turtlenecks when I was a kid. That's how I feel about them.
>>
I was once molested by a man who wore one. That's how I feel about them.
>>
Once when I was a kid I thought they literally meant "the necks of turtles" so I killed a turtle down at the beach and skinned its neck. I stretched it over my head and around my neck and wore it home. When my mother saw it she freaked out and couldn't get it off, so she had to get the scissors out and accidently cut me because she was shaking so badly. I was in therapy for years afterwards.

That's how I feel about them.
>>
File: Saman Amel 1.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
Saman Amel 1.jpg
119 KB, 1080x1350
I like 'em.
>>
A few years back, there was a serial killer in my area known as the Turtleneck Tailor. He would stitch the neck, torso, and arm skin of his victims around a mannequin and leave it to be found in the parking lot of a Dunkin' Donuts. It was always a Dunkin' Donuts, for some reason. Anyway, that's how I feel about them.
>>
I feel you >>11032666 (nice trips)

My mother used to dress me in turtlenecks and overalls all the time when I was younger. It was horrible
>>
>>11033161
2Spooky
>>
Kind of gay?
>>
>>11032598
everytime my daddy wears one i pretty much cum right there and then
/drool
>>
Didn't the Zodiac killer wear them?
>>
File: walker2.png (1 MB, 916x774) Image search: [Google]
walker2.png
1 MB, 916x774
post turtle neck inspiration
>>
File: walker1.png (998 KB, 1212x898) Image search: [Google]
walker1.png
998 KB, 1212x898
>>
Hard to pull off if you don't look good and middle aged.
>>
I'm sad I missed the boat on this one because I look great in these. It's OK though I've got a plan...
>>
>>11032598
mocknecks a shit. turtlenecks are nice with a nice jacket or if you have a moderately muscular body.
>>
File: haddock.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
haddock.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
Most /fa/ turtleneck in history reporting in
>>
I have this, from RRL. I only break it out if it's genuinely cold.

I'm actually well-described by >>11035566 , I look decent overall and I'm nearly 30.
>>
>>11035557
>>11035561
fresh af
>>
>>11033095
brother, what are you doing here for?
>>
File: 1435298957613.jpg (531 KB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
1435298957613.jpg
531 KB, 1280x1919
>>
>>11035661
w2c
>>
>>11035820
>this shoot sucks
>my turtleneck is too tight
>James is wearing the same turtleneck as me
>I don't like James
>My feet hurt
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.