[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gotta love vetemenents tbqh my favorite up and coming brand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: vetements.jpg (376 KB, 1200x783) Image search: [Google]
vetements.jpg
376 KB, 1200x783
gotta love vetemenents tbqh

my favorite up and coming brand that normies dont kno about
>>
>it's another 'i wish i was rick owens' designer
>>
This is like Yeezy with bigger cuts.
>>
>>11031345
meme cuts
>>
>>11031345
same

wish it wasn't all so expensive tho, i would KILL for the titanic hoodie
>>
>>11031345
nigga vetements is litterally gonna be normie tier by next season
it has already hit new money asian fuccboi tier
>>
>>11032562
>$1000 dollar hoodies
>gonna be normie tier
>>
>>11031345
vetements is a fashion victim brand
>>
>nigas havnt been watching the paris fashion week talk

vetements is literally the only thing anyones talking about jesus christ its normie tier at the moment
>>
>>11031373
>>11033991
also the 'ring leader' is also the creative director of balenciaga AKA normie king

that being said Vetements as a concept is pretty cool. 5 dudes just sit down and fuck around and experiment and stuff for fun. If they dont finish designing a piece after about 20 mins they scrap it and do something else. It's not a serious label in my opinion, but it's a good platform to do crazy/risky shit that established houses wouldn't otherwise do.
>>
I don't get the love quite yet. Some nice stuff but most of it is just nonsense. Runway reviews are also so hilarious.
>>
>>11032571
yeezy is normie tier aswell
h&m/zara is gonna have copies of vetements stuff in a season or two mark my words
>>
File: lordekanye-1425658703.jpg (435 KB, 1800x2700) Image search: [Google]
lordekanye-1425658703.jpg
435 KB, 1800x2700
what the fuck.../fa/ is late as fuck on yet another trend lmao

does no one remember when kanye wore that cringey vetements sweater in his pic with lorde 2 years ago? lmfao...its the whole reason why vetements became a hypebeast brand and the source of the oversized sweater/top meme, skinny jeans and boots meme

holy fuck lmao /fa/ 2 years behind on trends
>>
he did very well with balenciaga this season
>>
Wtf make vetements blow up overnight?
>>
>>11034017
well that would explain why most of it looks like about 20 minutes total of thought went into it
>>
>>11032515
I'd recommend it, it's really nice in person. it's extra heavy and drapes so nice because of the weight/ cut. hard to get a sense of how it fits/ feels from just photos honestly
>>
>>11034389
Was that really 2 years ago?
I mean, he has the 950's on feet and it's been like a few months since those released. Obviously he has had them for way longer but I don't think he had them 2 years ago
>>
>>11031345
>up and coming brand that normies dont kno about

HAHAHAHAH

that shit is already overplayed as fuck
>>
I like the concept of Vêtements way more than the actual clothes. The quality is garbage for the prices they're charging. But worst of all they started out with the desire not to play the fashion game anymore, but look at them now after like 4 seasons:
>associating themselves with the likes of Kanye, Anna Wintour etc. to get more press and attention
>pushing branded sweaters the hardest, instead of the actually interesting pieces
>starting out as an anonymous collective, now Demna is giving 20 interviews each months, is taking pictures with the people mentioned above, going to Balenciaga

it just seems fake and phony already in my opinion. They want to appeal to this cool, no fucks given crowd, but who's actually buying it are the people most easily falling for every type of hype there is. Do you think the person they originally spoke to would be a 300€ DHL t-shirt? No, that person would buy an actual DHL shirt on ebay for 5€.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x389
>>11031345
>normans dont know about it

Sure op
>>
>>11034978
Why not fleece the 300€ person and let them finance making more of the interesting stuff?
>>
>>11034464
the problem is i can't afford it lmao
>>
>>11031373
Kek you're a dumbass
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.