[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people ignore the Nazi history of Adidas and Puma?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Why do people ignore the Nazi history of Adidas and Puma?
>>
>>11030850
that makes it even better
>>
>>11030850
and BOSS
>>
>>11030850
Because it's literally been like 71 years since WW2 ended, time to move on.
>>
>>11030850
Most people admit that they knew how to dress. Another example is how the HJ haircuts are currently recycled.
Ah and add Krupp VW and Mercedes
>>
adidas, puma, and hugo boss were all forced to manufacture for and cooperate with the nazi party. it was a totalitarian state, if they didn't then they'd probably get shut down, or something. plus why wouldn't they, it probably made them some money
>>
I personally don't like these brands...
But so fucking what?! It's been almost 80 years from that!
>>
>>11030850
Why do people ignore the Nazi history of Germany?
>>
>>11030934
spot on. a shoe manufacturer doesnt care what the government is and its stupid to discuss it
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8x_5zx1ejg
>>
File: 3Gda4MZ.jpg (16 KB, 599x301) Image search: [Google]
3Gda4MZ.jpg
16 KB, 599x301
>>11030850
>>11030879
>>11030916
>>11031018

because every company that existed back then had cooperate with the dictatorship or they would have been closed. It is not like they had a lot of options.

Companies don't have morals, they exist for the sole purpose of making money. It's been 71 years since the war ended and most people aren't even alive anymore. No one gives a shit about your SJW bullshit.
>>
I don't ignore it.
In fact, I prefer wearing Adidas exactly for this reason.
>>
who do people tolerate the fagginess and asinine logic of anti fa?
>>
>>11031018
If you are talking about Germans wtf.
We are still paying to restore countries and families they attacked back then - which isn't something I want to complain about it's right to do it - but this and my father's generation hasn't anything to do with the crimes back then and I dunno what you are implying. Don't you think everyone who had this topic for years at school wasn't ashamed to hear and in horror to see the documentations?

And companies don't give a fuck just as the customers.
>>
>>11030850
>the Nazi history of Adidas and Puma?
what is the Nazi history of Adidas and Puma?
>>
>>11031353
Why is Germany so ashamed about their history?
They should be proud of it.
And if some countries try to blame your for it, you could just say "Well, we can repeat if you want".
>>
>>11031409
because Americans should be proud of slavery right? fuck off
>>
>>11031422
But I am proud. Actually I find it embarrassing that we have no racial segregation anymore.
>>
>>11031446
here's your reply
>>
>>11031409
>"Well, we can repeat if you want".
Lol they couldn't if they tried their hardest
>>
>>11031446
gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 750x1000
Who the fuck still cares about World War II and the twentieth century, period?

Most of the people who were alive back in those times old enough to remember and experience that shit are almost all dead the effects it had on the world happened so who the fuck cares?

>bu... but 6 million Jews
Yeah and they're not coming back either

>Nazis
Again, who cares?

Ironically Germany makes better quality shit than this shithole of a country. I'd take a BMW over any of the ugly shit from America nowadays.

Shit I'm even tired of hearing about 9/11 and I was 12 when that happened. Get over it, those people aren't coming back and just because people aren't talking about it 24/7 doesn't mean we're going to forget. So fuck some faggot redneck and politician screaming "never forget!"
>>
>>11031566
Lol triggerd by OP
>>
>>11031446
Shit black people are actually fighting for segregation now and it's funny as fuck. This whole thing about how integration hurt the black community more than it helped.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>11031566
here's your (You)
>>
>>11031566
well actually for example a 3 series is
more prone to failure than for example a Ford Fusion
plus maintenance is higher for bmw
don't pull facts out of your ass
>>
>>11031590
Please American, stop
>>
>>11031590
Henry Ford supported Nazis too
Remember that do for your history books
>>
File: 1435357691804.gif (4 KB, 271x204) Image search: [Google]
1435357691804.gif
4 KB, 271x204
>>11031566
Not to mention American politicians are fucking trash. Who ever wins will fuck USA easy as that.

Probably Trump will be the one that starts WW3 and loses to Putin.
>>
>>11030934
Hugo boss literally joined the nazi party
>>
>>11030850
And Boss.
And VW.
And BMW.
And Daimler/ Mercedes.
And...
:^)

>>11030934
>forced
Sure.
It's not like there was a financial crisis in Germany before Hitler and they made a lot of Profit.
>>
>>11030850
because fashion you fucking fa/ggot
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.