[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You want to know the secret to being fashionable, Just be good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1457251458396.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1743) Image search: [Google]
1457251458396.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1743
You want to know the secret to being fashionable, Just be good looking.
>>
all of those people look incredibly boring desufam
>>
>>11030395
>generic_white_male.3ds
>>
>>11030427
>normie_clothes_texture.jpg
>>
>>11030419
the guy top left looks ok but bottom right has facial aesthetics of a frog
>>
Probably about 2 of those are reasonably well dressed
None of them are fashionable in any way
>>
Holy shit Jon Hamm has a massive dong and is good looking, also rich and talented as an actor.

Life's rough.
>>
Is it a meme here to pretend to not realize it's all the same guy. And the point of the image is to show his huge schlong, you'd think people would be into that here.
>>
>>11030475
>didn't do shit before his 30s
give it time
>>
>>11030497

also he's an alcoholic as well
>>
>>11030395
damn, he's pretty packed.
>>
>>11030506
and depressed
>>
>>11030506
>also
>as well
please kill yourself
>>
Am...am I gay for not noticing his dick?
>>
so is that much dick showing okay?

I've always been a bit self-concious about this

I don't have a monstercock or anything, but I'm decidedly above average and it makes a lot pants fit funny/crease around it to make it look like I'm showing off or something

I never really see male cameltoe equivalents discussed but always wondered in the back of my head
>>
is the person in your picture supposed to be fashionable or something
he just has a big dick
you might as well say the secret to being fashionable is to have a big dick
>>
>>11030431
it's the same person you fucking bimbo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.