[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i shave my leg hair or is it too ladyboi-esque
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
should i shave my leg hair or is it too ladyboi-esque
>>
Do it and buy a skirt, because any dude that wants to have shaved legs is clearly a woyman
>>
>>11028894
but it's going to be shorts season soon and non-shaved looks bad too
>>
Trim it if it is bothering you, but not too much
>>
>>11028899
Das how a woman thinks, you clearly want to be one just rock a skirt
>>
>>11028905
desu the scottish were right - women should wear (tight) pants and men - skirts. it suits the genitalia.

also i'd like to add that i have no upper body hair so it looks even funnier worse at the beach.
>>
>>11028913
Just because a trap, seems like you're low on testosterone
>>
>>11028920
get out tranny fucker
commit suicide you degenerate
>>
>>11028923
I am not, you're the one shaving you're legs. Smh
>>
>>11028923
Only faggots hate fags
>>
File: Screenshot_6.jpg (42 KB, 514x326) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.jpg
42 KB, 514x326
>>11028928
i am op and my last post is >>11028913
>>>/pol/
i see what your deal is. kys, friend
also i haven't shaved a leg yet.
>>
>>11028936
Ooooooooooh you're /pol/ that explains every thing
/sage
>>
>>11028941
i hope this is bait
>>
>>11028944
Nah back to you're containment board u fuccing nazi
>>
>>11028963
>0 effort
>>
>>11028875
>non-shaved looks bad

decent girls don't care if you shave your leg
>>
>>11028990
so? i like all kinds of girls
>'decent' girls meme
lel
>>
same problem OP, lots o hair below the waist but relatively sparse up on the torso. only recently did the chest hair start to grow in, much to my dismay. if you shave, I recommend doing Nair/Veet instead, you'll absolutely die to the itching and friction if you're not used to shaving everything. it doesn't matter what others say of it, imo it's nice to not have hair that gets caught in everything you pass by, plus being able to see your legs is nice. also, body hair = testosterone so I don't really know where these dumbasses get their body science from.
>>
File: 1379394473821.jpg (61 KB, 469x355) Image search: [Google]
1379394473821.jpg
61 KB, 469x355
>>11028875
do whatever the fuck you like. asking for permission is for cucks.

you will never be /fa/ OP gtfo you don't have the attitude nor the weight needed.
>>
>>11028990
remember, we're on /fa/, the land of trash-tier vanity and desperation. we don't actually care what others think, we simply frame our speech to project our own desires and thoughts as such. otherwise, these people would look good and have original fits, instead of trying to look like background anime characters.
>>
actually trimmed my leg hair by about 1/3 last week
it was always very long and looked odd compared to the rest of my body, especially my on my thighs/butt
way happier with how it looks now and neither of the girls i took home noticed it wasnt natural length
just make sure you dont make it too short and youre golden
>>
>>11028913
you could try to shave it but it's such a pain in the ass with such thick leg hair, mine looks similar and i've tried, but it grows back like the next day and looks like shit. i just trim it now, looks alright that way
>>
>>11028875
if you love sucking cock go for it senpai :)
>>
File: come look at this.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
come look at this.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>11028875
oh my fucking god, you are such a faggot. holy shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.