[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Club Outfits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 575x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 575x366
Hi people, guess I'll start my own thread.
What do you wear at the club?
In the picture there's me (guy in the middle). As you can see, I'm not wearing anything too original or extravagant because I don't want people to look at my clothes instead of looking at my face. You know, male beauty is all about the face.
What do you wear to the club/discotheque?
>>
>>11027383
air max
>>
>>11027661
you cant get into any club wearing air max
>>
Clubs are so fucking horrible.

When I go it's a table with bottle service only, you can pretty much wear whatever when you have a table and service. Stupid though, rather be in a cozy bar with some good friends.
>>
>>11027383

you're short, ugly, and fat. you're not getting laid in a club, buddy.

> I don't want people to look at my clothes instead of looking at my face
>laughinggirls.bmp
>>
>>11027724
You never been to a good club before I see. Where are you from?
>>
>>11027731
Las Vegas.
>>
>>11027383
lost
>>
>>11027724
Clubs are failing even in Vegas

Can't make it by charging covers so anyone who might buy a drink is let in...nothing special really

They're just more annoying bars with the occasional failed reality TV star hosting some random electropop/dubstep mashup

Don't dress up for it
>>
>going to clubs
Probably one of the most tasteless settings in any location. If you're not going there with a large group of your closest friends just to end up in the smoking area talking for the rest of the night then just stay home
>>
>>11027383
> Black skinny jeans
> white T shirt
> Nike air max
> Hitler Youth hair
>6'2
>>
I too would like to know some club fits. Going to see deadmau5 on Tuesday
>>
>>11027732
American clubs in general are just really shit man, I've been clubbing all over the world.
>>
File: 70112vict3531web31.jpg (377 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
70112vict3531web31.jpg
377 KB, 800x1200
>>11027383
Those normie clubs are fucking shit, a nice bar is infinitely better.

I went to a club in Berlin where you'd pay for a stamp on friday evening, and you were good to go in and out until monday morning. They'd have DJs playing music for the whole 60 hours. Very effay people too, well dressed in the none preppy way.
I only lasted till saturday afternoon, didn't really feel like spending more money on drugs.

>>11027792
Don't overthink think this, 90% of the people there will be wearing a pair of Nikes and a graphic tee. Unless it's some club alike the one in OPs picture, where they try to pretend they're fancy by wearing a shirt yet they combine it with cheap jeans and sneakers.
>>
>go to a better venue
>take mdma
>stop caring about clothes
>>
>>11027977
This 100%
>>
>>11027977
hahaha, second
>>
>>11027732
Kek Vegas fag here too never been too a club and dont care too. Look at the people in that long ass line and tell me you still want to go in there.
>>
>>11027724
>>11027728
>>11027732
>>11027750
>>11027770
>>11027792
>>11030294
>pardners thinking they know anything about clubbing
O I am laffin
>>
>>11027868
this is 100% true.
Im in spain and been to valencia mallorca and ibiza clubs, any GOOD club, people are wearing just a plain t and some nikes or comfy shoes, you go to a club to dance and have fun not to stand there talking with your friends about how shitty other people are dressed.
The ones that i've gone that have been boring, almost everyone was wearing a nice shirt and some jeans or chinos with boots or leather shoes, and the girls, dresses and high heels.
Those people go to clubs to have a boring night doing the same shit they could be doing in a bar, haning out drinking and talking.
>>
>>11027868
Berlin is pretty much the highest standard for clubs though, some absolute God-tier clubs there.
>>
>>11031477
yup. ask knochensack.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.