[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go-to typical outfit thread I'm a smol Azn so I can wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Go-to typical outfit thread

I'm a smol Azn so I can wear n e thing
I go between v a p o r, kawaii, and eDgY grunge
>>
stop being literally 17
>>
>>11026410
nvm i didnt realize op was trolling
>>
>>11026368
>That shirt
>Bought ripped jeans
>Those shoes
>Gold Casio Watch
>Transparent bookbag
This bait got me good
>>
>>11026368
>that backpack
kill me now
>>
3 years ago i wouldve fell in love with this girl so hard i wouldve hung myself
>>
File: my fit.jpg (204 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
my fit.jpg
204 KB, 1400x1000
ill bite
>>
>>11026910

cool clothes idiot
>>
>>11026910
Despite the militarised aesthwtic, I cant help but picture you as a major twink
>>
>>11026963
sadly no considering this is /fa/
im actually pretty beefy 'bro tier'
the shirt i posted is way too slim fitting, which is what i assume gives the impression
i couldnt find one that looked like mine
mine is closer to an actual military jacket tho not an m65
>>
>>11026975
>bro
>beefy
>>/fit/ get out u fag
>>
>>11026910
why do you have two phones? (unless one's an iPod touch in which case talk to me for how to streamline that, it's easier than you think)

also considering you're obviously into music you could do w/some better earbuds, those ones aren't *awful* but you can get ones that are much better for like $20. I'm no audiophile but like skull-candy-tier (not that I'd recommend skull candy) is so much better
>>
>>11026977
no

>>11026987
>why do you have two phones?
ipod touch 4th gen
i just have it for all my music and shows
like 20 gigs of it on there and ive had it for ages so i cant be bothered porting it to an sd card or something
it also makes it easier to have my ipod in my pocket and my phone in hands, and not have an awkward wire just hanging

>talk to me for how to streamline that
no idea what you mean by that

>also considering you're obviously into music you could do w/some better earbuds
you'd be surprised, the earpods actually have a great sound stage due to the semi open back/sides and have nice bass for what they are
i prefer them over any others in their style and rough price range

i dont like rubber in ear ones though due to living in australia
the rubber gets slippery from sweat when its warm outside
whereas the earpods pass air through a bit easier

in winter i'll probably go buy something more substantial

i have a pair of DT770s for home use
and ATHM70s for monitoring
>>
>>11027013
>i cant be bothered porting it to an sd card or something

alright I guess. I found myself getting into music way way more once I just got spotify ($5 for students, actually really cheap) on my smartphone and stopped using my extra media player. but if you like it, which it sounds like, all the more power to you.

>no idea what you mean by that
simplify probably would have been a better word. I kind of assumed you were pretty inexperienced with what you can do with music players and stuff but I understimated you.

it sounds like you've got a good handle on earbuds too. as a non-australian with weird ears I've always vastly preferred in-ear stuff but you sound like you've tried it and all so, again, all the more power to you.

basically you know way more than I thought you did.

p.s. what's your favorite grimes album
>>
>>11027055
yeah ive been considering a spotify sub for a while now
i might eventually cave

>p.s. what's your favorite grimes album
does the shirt not give it away?
i also liked art angels
>>
>>11026910
until I see this on a person in my mind this just seems very school shooter core.

visions was rly good tho
>>
>>11027097
good taste me too
>>
>>11026368
Instagram hoe/10
>>
File: not a hipster.jpg (98 KB, 1042x668) Image search: [Google]
not a hipster.jpg
98 KB, 1042x668
>>
>>11026910
the baggy clothes makes me think you probably look like shit
>>
File: 1457159177799.jpg (359 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457159177799.jpg
359 KB, 1400x1000
I'll take my lumps
>>
>>11029442
How old are you?
>>
>>11029456
>>
>>11029474
Oh, i guess thats age appropriate
>>
File: loi7otawe.jpg (107 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
loi7otawe.jpg
107 KB, 960x640
>>11029483
>can't tell if getting told I'm old af or if I got off easy
>>
>>11029495
Nah, you're fine im just drunk
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.