[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uni >white girls dress like trash >latinas dress in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
>uni
>white girls dress like trash
>latinas dress in trash
>only girls that dress in designer are asians
>mfw they only hang out with themselves
>>
>>11024208
lmao how much of a beta cuck are you if that's stopping you?
>>
>>11024208
>asians
>/fa/
sure, if you count outlet core as designer
>>
>>11024215
yeah. yohji, rick, ann d, van essche sure is outletcore
>>
>>11024208
I know this feel bro, but worse
>be me
>18 year old anon still in highschool
>people still dress like they are in jr high
>my days blurr in to massive cringe-spasums
>still to poor to cop goos clothes to show up all the fags who think they know fashion with there supreme and stan's and every other meme known to /fa/
Help me
>>
I just want an /fa/ gf
>>
>>11024231
>cop fits to show up all thoe fags
You are incurable.
>>
in Russia girls are pretty /fa/
>>
>>11024208
have you considered that you have yellow fever
>>
>>11024225
>yohji, rick, ann d, van essche

Do you go to Uni in fucking Antwerpen
>>
>>11024208
Welcome to modern-day Western universities. Asian families send their kids to Western schools because they recognize the value of the degree, but the kids effectively isolate themselves from everything unfamiliar and learn very little. E.g.:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/ubc-s-vantage-college-canadians-need-not-apply-1.2826142

>>11024463
Russian girls are fucking amazing but so goddamn hard to read.
>>
>>11024231
You need to reevaluate your priorities if you care that much about how others dress; live and let live! Just enjoy your hobby and let people do what they want
>>
>>11024463
Lmao, no. Absolutely.
>>
95% of girls in uni dress like shit
>>
>>11024575
95%of anybody dresses like shit
>>
>>11024504
>Russian girls

Oh fuck yeah, man. Spent some time with one last year. Amazing face/body/sex and everything, but really hard to read and of course ultimately batshit. Pretty intense and fun ride though
>>
>>11024490
boston

>>11024488
maybe
>>
>>11024208
I know 3 asian guys irl and they're all fucking hypebeasts

Is that a coincedeance why are asians such fucking hypebeasts in general?
>>
>>11024463

Most are basic bitches here in Moscow. I doubt it's any better in other cities.
>>
>>11025667
Because they're nouveau riche
>>
>>11024463
Read that in Yakov's voice desu
>>
File: 1456181615065.jpg (81 KB, 638x639) Image search: [Google]
1456181615065.jpg
81 KB, 638x639
>>11024208
i find that asians are still the most effay
but you also have those sort of 'inspo tumblr i post quotes and nothing else' kind of chicks who sometimes hit the mark, but other times fall face fucking first

tho im in australia, so standards are low when you have chicks wearing barely anything and thongs [flip flops] purely because of how hot it is
for dudes i find it the opposite way
most asians just slap on [hypebeast shit] and fug off

whereas whities are either just dadcore or weird shit

brownies/blacks arent really in my area, so idk. they seem to be pretty normal from the rare sightings
>>
>>11024490
m8 I live in the most nondescript suburbs around and the chinese students wear rick shoes to the fucking gym
>>
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 331x271) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 331x271
>>11024246
>>
>>11024208
All the gooks at my uni are hypebeasts, hba shit
>>
Well that's because your white (or jews) media makes all of us feel uncomfortable to hangout with non asians. Like we must be a joke in your white packs.
>>
>>11025816
do you think it's mainly chinese new money... or just chinese replicas?
>>
>>11025908
>high numbers of insane muscle cars on campus
>despite our university being nothing of note
the former, I guess?
>>
>>11024208
depends what school you go tbqh but chinese will always be the most /fa/
>>11024231
its highschool, it helps to have no expectations.
>>
>>11024490
Dat is niet juist en btw ik ga naar ku Leuven en Asian zijn inderdaad /fa/ desu
>>
Most Chinamen I see on campus are not fa at all. Literal hypebeasts.

Japanese dress well though. Girls wear loose 80's inspired fits.
Don't have any male japs, however. Anyone know how they dress?
>>
>>11024208
Yeah they dress in designer because immigrants from Asia have money. Immigrants from Mexico have nothing but fucking taco bell experience. White girls dress to conform in white culture. Also, you have asian fever you white cuck
>>
>>11025869
>media makes you too flighty to attempt
>not just seeing for yourself.
Jesus shut the fuck up there is no such thing as a white pack. You might be referring to ghetto nig nogs
>>
Asians where I live are a bunch of Uniqlones
>>
>>11024490
I want to go there
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 740x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 740x748
>>11024463
>>
Only good dressing girls at my school are the ones with nice bodies that just wear the tightest shit they can find.
>>
>>11024211
Half of them don't even speak English. I had a rich Chinese roommate freshman year, he spoke enough to get by but that's it
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.