[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a very attractive male... girls hit on me and stare at me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: sexythick.jpg (44 KB, 460x604) Image search: [Google]
sexythick.jpg
44 KB, 460x604
Im a very attractive male... girls hit on me and stare at me all the time.. i even get compliments EVERY DAY as a guy

that being said... i find curvy girls to be IRRESISTIBLE! nothing gets my blood flowing like thickness. i can see a cute skinny girl and think oh hey shes attractive yeah, but it will NEVER make me feel alive like a thick woman does

is having a thick chick around your arm considered effay yet? i dont want to seem like a loser in public if i take her out
>>
If you have a girl who dresses and behaves appropriately almost anything is alright as long as she isn't massively overweight.
>>
You'll look Ike a loser any way when you ask these kinds of questions
>>
>>11013516
Fatty detected
>>
>>11013518
Who hurt you?
>>
>>11013521
Skinnyfat desu
184cm - 63kg
>>
>>11013523
>meme replies
>>
File: skinnyroastiesbtfo.jpg (140 KB, 1040x600) Image search: [Google]
skinnyroastiesbtfo.jpg
140 KB, 1040x600
Face it roasties

YOU CAN NOT COMPETE WITH THIS

if i were you id start going on a high caloric intake diet and doing waistline sculpting exercises TODAY
>>
Fat girls are not as fah as skinny ones, but doesnt mean they cant be attractive.

Being effay also doesnt mean being sexually attractive, but tbcarhwyf having a landwhale shaped like a fridge next to you is completely anti-effay.

At least ake sure her body has a shape.
>>
>>11013505
> I'm high test but I'm scared of the low test betas who won't recognize my natural superiority!

man the fuck up, op
>>
>>11013731

brosnan looks just like my dad.

He's also a military officer but not a cool spy :(
>>
>>11013801
i hope your mom is high test
>>
>>11013542
MOAR
>>
same OP
thought ur pic example is a lil over my limit
>>
fat people will never look good in clothing so no, dating whale is not effay you fucking moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 954x539
>>11013542
>>11013505
>tfw (that frog when) your gf is a tall, thin model who used to work with Moss

>you will never be this beta
>>
>>11013542
that's not curvy though, that's fat
>>
>>11013542
talk shit post pics
>>
>>11013505
>>11013542
>>11013731

the women in these images are extremely appalling.
>>
>>11014457
OP's is alright, the other two aren't
>>
>>11013731
Brosnan confirmed to be high test.
>>
>>11013505
Curvy is nice, but only if they actually have curves and not just rolls

It's a delicate balance
>>
>>11013505
>i dont want to seem like a loser in public if i take her out

nobody gives a shit
'seeming like a loser' is all in your head
if you like her, there is no reason to give any fucks
>>
>>11013731
This. You sound like a total insecure tool OP.
>>
File: listen.jpg (134 KB, 712x477) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
134 KB, 712x477
>>11013505
the only thing that makes you a loser is not being confident in your woman, if you like her and she makes you happy then fuck it. Who cares what a bunch of strangers in the street have to say? especially if they have nobody by their side. me personally i like all skins and nearly all sizes of women so i don't give a fuck. If she deserves respect than respect her.
>>
itt fat ppl
>>
>>11013505
>i'm a fat girl trying to get scrawny guys on a cantonese quilting forum to say nice things about bloated cottage cheese thighs.
>>
>>11013542
waist and torso are mostly good, legs are yuck, upper back needs less fat
>>
>>11015454
nailed it
>>
thick thighs are the best things ever, girls can be big if it's hot. Best gf is either a pale af skinny girl or a nice thicc mocha goddess both are /fa/
>>
troll harder
>>
>>11014457
appealing*

sorry
>>
>>11013505
this girls is not curvy. She's fat, just that. Fat.
>>
>>11016580
>mocha goddess
go jack off to Beyoncé, faggot
>>
>>11013505
God no
>>
>>11016792
Beyoncé is pretty fucking perfect but I think I'd be happier with a Nicki looking chick, not her particulary cos she's a total Stacey but I'm talking extra thicc not just average black girl thicc.

also how am I a faggot for thirsting for black women, you cuck
>>
>>11016832
If Beyonce isso perfect why does she Photoshop all of her Instagram pics?

Beyonce is the ugly chick everyone says is hot because somebody in society said it's the case and anyone who says otherwise is wrong
>>
I like how fat girls got Mattel to make a fat Barbie

We'll see how long that lasts when they figure out all those idiots who bitch on social media don't actually buy products they just look for something to bitch about
>>
I feel like 'high test' men are just getting the bottom the barrel girls who are only half interested in them because every other man has standards and wouldn't fuck them. they then try to justify themselves that they only fuck fat girls and it thus it makes them superior.

it doesn't make you superior, if i cant afford a cigarette I'm not going to claim that smoking cigarette butts on the ground make me more of a man. it means that im willing to smoke anything that comes my way regardless of how disused and disgusting that ciggy butt is
>>
>>11016859
high test men dont know what theyre talking about anyway. large breasts arent better for breastfeeding or w/e. hips to waist ratio with bone structure, not fat, is a good symbol of high estrogen. any woman can make you think she has hips if shes fat enough.
>>
>>11015454
This desu
>>
>>11016859
obv. beta alert
niggas choose big booty > everything else
niggas are scientifically the most primal of all races which makes you a fucking white beta faggot eunuch for liking skinny boyish girls instead of master race curvy girls
enjoy her strapon you faggot cuck
>>
>>11016859
I fuck a lot of fat and old women casually and regularly... I can confirm they're not high quality people.

And yeah it's a lot like picking up cigarettes off the ground and sticking your dick in them bareback

Except social media makes it so that people show pics of them holding a new pack of cigarettes
>>
>>11013505
>Im a very attractive male
post pic

>is having a thick chick around your arm considered effay yet?
negative sir. maybe in old times
>>
>>11013505
Eeeuhw disgusting. You may have a mental illness
>>
>>11016839
idk she still looks pretty good in those leaked phone pics so idk

really there's only one perfect girl and that's 2008-era Yvonne Strahovski
>>
>>11016930
>really there's only one perfect girl and that's Xfiles season 1-10 Gillian Anderson

fix`d
>>
>>11016930
I think you're just afraid to admit Beyonce isn't attractive and every other day nigger bitch at the DMV looks just like her

Just because you're a dumb nigger doesn't mean you have to live your life like a stereotype
>>
>>11016936
You should really read about her history before you make claims Like that

Drug use, prostitution, was a sugar baby for awhile etc all during the x files
>>
>>11016974
bitch don't you get me started with it. I know everything about it, everything

You forgot coming out as bi in the 90s when it was """"not as cool as now""""

Also

>implying famous actresses haven't sucked dicks/ gotten fisted/getting dpd to get famous. Come on Jabba, you're smarter than that.
>>
>>11016946
dude Im a white skelly you stupid fuck. and beyonce is fine af, way above average. why you scared of black women? scared that they'll laugh at your 4 inch dick mr cuck?
>>
>>11016936
she was pretty fucking great back then but Yvonne is an aussie angel. Gillian has aged pretty damn well tho
>>
>>11016885
I don't think you have any standing to comment on the "quality" of other people.
>>
>>11013505
op why are you such a fucking raging faggot?
>>
My gf is chubby, but she is cute and goodhearted. Like I give a fuck, dem tits and tights. Also, chubby women seems to like sex much more than skinnier one, don't know why. Mine bascially wanted to fuck me everyday before I got tired of it.
>>
>>11016946
ugly fag mad cause the black chick 1 townhouse over, getting fucked against the wall is ruining his homoerotic sessions with the bois
>>
File: 2008-07-0113%3B08%3B46.jpg (285 KB, 772x1118) Image search: [Google]
2008-07-0113%3B08%3B46.jpg
285 KB, 772x1118
>>11013731
fucking based james bond
>>
Want a skinny bitch so bad.

My girls thicker than i want but its whatever. Shes cool. My last tumblr gf wouldnt hold a convo in person but shed get mad if i didnt text back right away.

>if shes cool then shes cool
>>
Being yourself is considered fa
>>
>>11016880
>tfw no rich skinny gf to peg you and call you a peasant
>>
>>11017533

Don't settle fampachi. Go get what you want in life.
>>
File: 1453591702490.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1453591702490.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>11013542
I mean, there is nothing wrong with liking busty or curvy women. But FAT FUCKS like this are not "curvy" and definitely aren't effay. I like curvy girls but they aren't effay either.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.