[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ could I model, want non bias opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: image2.jpg (254 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
254 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>11012840
yep if your skin become more flawless
>>
>>11012840
yeah probably dude, but also what this anon said >>11012842

jealous of your curls bruh, mine are fucked, does your hair naturally grow like that or have you cultivated it that way?
>>
yes just fix skin

skin doesn't have to be perfect but fix it to some amount
>>
hahaha its discount harry styles
>>
Yeah I have been working with the skin for so long its really hard haha
>>
>>11012842
>>11012846
Thanks for the feedback! Its hard to know
>>
Holy pizza face. Your fate is sealed with those acne scars
>>
>>11012840
Terrible hair and skin. You'd be a very mediocre one at best. There's plenty of actually good looking people trying to model already.
>>
>>11012976
>>11013001
Harsh but fair, not sure I'm completely on board tho
>>
File: image1.jpg (245 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
245 KB, 1280x960
I know the skin is bad tho
>>
lol lay down and rot
>>
>>11013020
you got me there
>>
>>11012840
You could. Post body
>>
>>11012866
lmao. id say this guy would look better than him if he had clear skin.
>>
6ft
Somewhere between lean and skinny
>>11013025
>>
>>11013039

like post a picture

you want to be a model but scared to post body here?

never gonna make it lay down and rot phaggot
>>
File: image1 (1).jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image1 (1).jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>11013043
nah its more that anon is sketchy
>>
>>11013051
I predict new wave of equality models. Models that have flaws not accepted by the industry, and you'll lead the charge you disgusting, track shoe beaten little fucker.
>>
>>11013059
I am simply curious, and I wanted non bias feedback. Not your ridiculously mean spirited opinion, I hope you are enjoy yourself I am certainly am not
>>
>>11013051

hips too wide
>>
>>11012840
ive been signed with 2 agencies so ive seen a few models

you look pretty good conventionally, however not really ''special'' enough for the high fashion brands i dont think, although the long hair works in your favor. Biggest thing is tho, both my bookers have told me height and skin are the most important things and you seem to have some acne, pretty much every model ive worked with/seen had pretty flawless skin, moles and shit dont matter.
>>
>>11013059
>>11013068

Ignore these faggots and their insecurites.

You could most definitely model. You have a great facial symmetry and solid features. Body proportions are perfect
>>
>>11013085
That's a good insight, I am working on the acne. I would like to attempt high fashion but I agree with your comment
>>11013087
Thanks man <3
>>
>>11013096
just send pictures to different agencies and ask for feedback. its all good asking on /fa/ but even me who has some experience in modelling still doesnt really know what the fuck theyre talking about.
>>
>>11013103
Asking /fa/ was there to reassure what I knew already. I think I will ask agencies after I fix up the skin a tad. Nice to here from someone in the know tho!
>>
>>11013115
try getting a few tans, worked wonders for me.
>>
>>11013119
Fake or real?
>>
>>11012840
the guys saying "fix your skin" are right
you're not asking "am I attractive?". You're asking "could I model"
Lots of successful models out there who are unconventionally attractive (don't look like george clooney but have strong facial fundamentals and good bodies)
You could def model but it's also a matter of luck. If you catch someone's eye during an audition you could do well or you could just go from job to job making a living for a few years
Modeling is hard work btw. Going to the 3-4 auditions a day and lining up with dozens of attractive people to compete for one or 2 positions can wear you down
That said, there are perks. You meet some interesting folks as you would expect hanging around attractive boys and girls who travel a lot and wear cool clothes
>>
>>11013051
hnnnnng
>>
>>11013157
thanks, I agree with you 100%
>>
>>11013144
real obviously.
>>
you're a good looking dude, have a good body, etc etc.

You could probably get some work once you fix your skin (as like every other anon said) and your hair looks a bit dull, so maybe take better care of it??

idk u seem like a cool dude who's open to criticism, so I'm sure you can make it
>>
Inb4 whiteboi ian connor
>>
with skin like yours? not a chance

my skin is as smooth as a babies bottom and still not as clear as the other guys I work with

t. i'm a muddle
>>
6ft is too short
>>
>>11013051
Your hair looks like mines.
>>
>>11014467
skin care tips?
>>
>>11012840

STOP SUCKING IN YOUR CHEEKS

holy fuck
>>
>>11013014

dude it's painfully obvious that you're sucking in your cheek

notice how there's a dip right near your mouth
>>
>>11014589

It isn't. You can still model at the high fashion level starting at 6 ft. Many models are listed taller than they actually are.
>>
Question, is 6'4" too tall?
>>
>>11013039
>>11013051
Curious: How much do you weigh?
>>
>>11016112
probably
>>
>>11016079
I got scouted by Succes models, and when they asked me I thought I was 1.87cm (not knowing thats the bare minimum). When I came by for the shoot they wanted to confirm my height and I turned out to be 1.85cm which was too short. I highly doubt 1.82 is tall enough to do high fashion.
>>
>>11016112
Ideal height
>>
>>11015908
wouldn't know. I've always had good skin my whole life and i still eat junk food and shit.
>>
>>11013051
fuck my life
tfw i'll never have bae that looks like this
>>
hair skin
>>
>>11012840
good curls, mine are similar but a little bigger and coil more.
>>
You could model.

Get some acne medication from a doctor and it should clear your skin up in a few months. Generally it will make your skin sensitive while you're on it so moisturise and use sunscreen.

Use leave in conditioner in your hair each day and it should improve the overall condition. Coconut oil is awesome on curly hair - use sparingly.

Moisturise your face twice a day with a decent moisturiser if you aren't already.
>>
>>11015908
drink lots of water. eat well. mostly just drink lots of water and replace ur sodas or whatever with it
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.