[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What killed SuFu? Fuck at least when Trunks was on shit was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tons of rep fit.jpg (63 KB, 320x800) Image search: [Google]
tons of rep fit.jpg
63 KB, 320x800
What killed SuFu?

Fuck at least when Trunks was on shit was entertaining;
>>
>>11012084
/fa/ killed sufu
>>
>>11012084
Kanye stans. Pure fashion cancer.
>>
i firmly believe that the 5 or so people who constantly wore guerrilla-group pants/tanks in every fit made waywt threads boring. i knew if they posted they would be wearing ACRNM/WTAPS/C.E./Nike with the same cover-my-mouth(breather)-pose and they saturated waywt so badly i kind of stopped paying attention

it was like looking at a paradox where they had fire, unique brands but predictable styles
>>
just hypothesizing, but in my mind sufu was super popular I'd say around 3-4 years ago. Tons of people came to the website but I think it had more to do with 1) the marketplace 2) having a male-ish fashion gathering site that wasn't total shit (like /fa/)

As grailed came along, I think it killed a lot of the point to go unto the sufu marketplace because you could just search and find whatever you wanted on grailed much easier. The prices were also fairly better give or take as time went on. There later also emerged a shit ton of other sites to fit particularly whatever sub-genre of fashion culture a person could be interested in (kanyetothe, bapetalk, even subreddits became more popular as time went on)

The dilution of the vast majority of sufu-ers became apparent when the only thing that remained were a bunch of techninja's and people who hyped up acronym and other brands of that nature such as guerrilla group. I'd say the only people who probably remain are the OG people who have been there forever and just come in to waste time at the supertrash forum or techninjas since there isn't a super specific forum that has gained enough following or popularity outside of sufu.

tl;dr - people used to come to sufu for the marketplace and fashunz now just for techninja shit.
>>
>>11012084
you realize this is a joke pic teddy shopped
>>
Faggot mods/admins, instagram, tumblr.
>>
>>11012181
nooo i didnt realize, i dont know sufu enough to detect shoops but enough to make a thread asking why sufu is shit
>>
Lol they made a techwear section and now you have all the autists looking down pensively and people slapping on photoshop actions

what a fucking joke
>>
>>11012245
god this is all acronym and ACG. must have cost a fortune to look like he went ham on a paintball supply store
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.