[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLOTHES STORAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1346354702989.jpg (96 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1346354702989.jpg
96 KB, 500x669
I know that you shouldn't hang wool since it'll stretch. Any other things I should know?
>>
>>11009973
Bootiful
>>
Clothes are gonna get dusty sitting on that rail senpai
>>
I don't use metal hangers because I'm scared that they will leave marks/stains on garments but I don't know if that's actually a thing that can happen.
>>
File: Feels bad.png (10 KB, 363x349) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad.png
10 KB, 363x349
>>11009973
>tfw want to get clothes rack like this since it looks good
>can't hang most of my sweaters because merino/cashmere
>have to fold them really badly and stuff them in a ugly closet
>>
>>11010289
bro c'mon
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/20/hang-sweaters-without-strething_n_6700258.html
>>
>>11010310
Suh-weet, thanks anon.

Doesn't look as good as hanging them normally for some reason, but it might be viable after all!
>>
>>11009973
well first of all you shouldn't store clothing in sunlight like this
>>
>>11010333
yea it looks kinda cheesy but it's not like my closet is on display for anyone besides myself.
>>
>>11010377
I know, I just like it when everything looks symmetrical. When something is slightly off it starts to annoy me after a while. I had to throw out a pair of pants from PT01 that I bought for ~$300 because the tailor somehow lost the hanger that came with it. Looked so stupid and provocative hanging them on some other, ugly hanger.
>>
>>11010243
yeah I think most of us learned it the hard way. its just something you dont expect and you just think about how cool it looks when buying it
>>
>>11010468
>Throwing away $300 trousers because you don't have a specific hanger for them
That's the stupidest thing I've heard this week.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be some brag about how you have money or if you just have really severe autism.

Either way I feel bad for you anon.
>>
>>11010478
>Either way I feel bad for you anon.

Don't, I have no shortage of money ;^)

Also lost some weight so they didn't fit properly, but couldn't be bothered taking them in.
>>
use shoe trees on your nicer shoes with leather
give them a day in between wears - don't wear the same pair daily or you'll fuck its lifespan hard
>>
>>11010472
>>11010243
If you're letting clothes sit long enough to gather dust, sell them.

Or, if they're out of season, pack them away until that season is back (Like you're fucking supposed to.)
>>
>>11010500
It's just that I have a lot of clothes. Just because I don't wear a sweater every week doesn't mean that I don't like it or want to sell it.

Not everyone is
>minimalistic
here.
>>
>>11010516
#Ikeacore "minimalism" wasn't my point.

It takes a long time for clothing to get legitly dusty (Unless your place is shit.), so if it's sat long enough to get dusty, you obviously don't like that piece that much.
>>
>>11010535
>Unless your place is shit
so what if it is
>>
>>11010605
Fix it up so it's not fucking dusty.
>>
>>11010289
i feel you man
>>
>>11010841
It's a horrible feel, isn't it?

>tfw not yet rich enough to have huge walk-in closet
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.