[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some of /fa/'s pet peeves? certain trends, brands,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
what are some of /fa/'s pet peeves?
certain trends, brands, looks, attitudes and lifestyles etc that piss you off?
>>
>>11009584
palace is goat you pleb.

anyways for me it's nike air max
>>
Red meme shoes and long shirts for dudes
>>
the OP pic and any other shitty logos in visible places on clothing. I'm not paying to advertise your brand.
>>
>>11009584
le tie-dye surf rock skateboard weed meme
>>
Palace and Gosha is for plebs who think they're cool
>>
>>11009717
jesus christ, projecting much?

i don't even like those brands but come on dude
>>
>>11009717
not really. its for people who like skateboarding fashion shit. why you all upset
>>
>>11009744

Gosha is just a hype train atm, gosha's outerwear is acceptable but everything else they make is a cdg money grab

And palace is just lazy these days
>>
File: 1445967236001.png (101 KB, 336x346) Image search: [Google]
1445967236001.png
101 KB, 336x346
People dressing like Kayne West
>>
>>11009717
This is true for supermeme but palace and goshsa are nowhere near normie teir yet.
>>
>>11009757
ima back you up with gosha.... that shit is a force. its just some douche stealing skateboarding youth culture and assimilating it into lazy "high end fashion". the reason palace is "lazy" lately is because theyre sick of being seen as a supreme type entity that models and superstars all need. they have an incredible skateboarding team and amazing videos and theyre a core skateboarding brand. the dudes on the team dont wanna be seen as models
>>
>>11009763
>mad because you can't afford supreme
Okay mate nice one
>>
>>11009766
>Can't afford superne
>but can afford gosha

M8....
>>
People who wear similar fits everyday with no wild card or no uniqueness to their style
>people who are not /fa or make no attempt to be idividual in their fashion sense
>normies
>>
>>11009769
>Never implying that
>Thinking I'm in the wrong
M8 M8...
>>
>>11009757
>cdg money grab
Please don't talk anymore
>>
People who thing smoking a cigarette and drinking black coffee makes them /fa/. You are inside, alone drinking coffee, how the fuck is that fashionable
>>
Brands like obey, the hundreds, diamond supply, stussy and the worst one of them all neff
>>
>>11009804
Its more about the lifestyle
>>
>>11009817
don't forget tapout and vineyard vines
>>
>>11009594
fuck you airmax 90 are based
>>
white tee/black jeans
monochrome in general
baseball caps everywhere
i scream when i see doc martens
>>
cigarettes
blatant contrarianism
the word "meme" to demean something. so stupid and lazy. and often contrarianism too.
>>
>>11009827
Yeah and it's cringey as fuck that people think that how people are portrayed in movies or on instagram is real life and they want to copy it.
>>
>>11010299

Are you 110 years old?
>>
People buying trainers/sneakers/whatever for their entirely non athletic outfits. It hurts.
>>
>white people with deadlocks
>ugly ass cargo shorts with crew socks
>graphic tees with overdone memes
>>
>>11011878
forgot also
>cutting off their dog's ears/tail just to make them look tough
>>
When men wear anything with fur on it
>>
>>11011878
these
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 940x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 940x625
>>11011883
What the fuck where do you live that people do that? And what does it have to do with fashion?

>>11009584
90% of Nike shoes, especially air maxes.
>>
>>11011909
Unrelated but I cut off my dog's tails because they are sheep dogs and the sheep will nip at their tails or step on them. It's kind of an old thing and I do not think it is really based in reality but at the same time it takes me twenty seconds to do when the puppies are born and it could potentially save me a love of headache if a sheep bites off a dog's tail.

tl;dr: Has nothing to do with fashion.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 736x489
>>11011909
people will partially amputate a dog's ears and/or tail, usually to make them look "tough". because breedfags are idiots it's actually the "breed standard" for many dogs. pic related. a lot of people do it to so their dog will fit a certain image

>>11011917
the vast majority of the amputations are done purely for intimidation or superficial purposes (their breed standard). hence why the UK was one of the first places to illegal to do it unless you can provide proof your dog is actively a working dog where it's nessecary

and cropping as nothing to do with herding breeds
>>
Sperrys with long socks and basketball shorts
>>
Cuffed chinos and boat shoes

Longline tees on short people cz shit looks whack

"Extreme" dropcrotch joggers

How the whole yeezy/FoG "look" gets overplayed by the average fuccboi

Rich asiancore sneakers
>>
>>11011942
fun fact

doberman typically have their tails amputated because they are extremely prone to canine obsessive-compulsive disorder
>>
anybody who thinks they're punk with expensive ass clothes...
>>
>>11009777
trips of truth
>>
>>11009594
AM Lights>>>>>>>>>>>>any other air max
>>
>>11012885
>Cuffed chinos and boat shoes

I like it but my guts tell me it's for faggots
but can't bring myself to do it
>>
>Wearing adidas and Nike at the same time
>circular glasses with tote bags or a beanie
>joggers with airmax
>guys wearing dropcrotch joggers and grilling you (especially when you know they're from a UO brand like zanerobe)
>those witch hats girls wear
>>
The combo of:
>a tee shirt about 1-2 sizes too small
>skinny/super skinny/spray on joggers
>basic ass sneakers e.g. Nike air max
>bearmode/builtfat body with small ankles, often of middle eastern descent
>jewelry/bling optional
>>
>>11013948
>UO brand like zanerobe
What does this mean?
>>
>>11009584
A jacket over a shirt, t-shirt without any layer (sweater,etc.) in between.
T-shirts that are longer than the stuff your wear on top of them. Shit looks retarded.
>>
>>11014286
Like urban outfitter clothing
>>
>>11009594
95's shit on your whole fucking life senpai fuk u mean

foh b
>>
>>11010428
are you a nerd or on the spectrum?
>>
>>11010770
Same. Roshe runners with jeans makes my skin crawl
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.