[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leo's such a bro and he surrounds himself with supermodels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Leo's such a bro and he surrounds himself with supermodels and he has all the money in the world he's rich af nigga BUT WHY DOES HE DRESS LIKE SHIT
>>
I thought he looked good
>>
>>11009407
Because he can
>>
>>11009409

then why does his pants look baggy
>>
He dressed so well throughout his youth he doesnt care anymore
>>
>>11009407
>WHY DOES HE DRESS LIKE SHIT

he literally has stylists and shit that tailor make his suits

I think they would do a better job than you
>>
>>11009417
Because he's straight.

Skin tight shit is grim.
>>
>>11009435
and they do a great job at making it look like he doesn't.
that's fucking ART.
>>
>>11009469
yeah no that's not an excuse, that's sexual insecurity. That makes it gayer and looks like shit.
>>
>>11009641
you know everyone doesnt have to dress like an emo teenager who cant get a gf and cries himself to sleep every night
>>
He only looks bad because his body is shit.
He can't be /fa/ ever.
>>
File: tumblr_mmjkkm6l3s1r69f33o1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmjkkm6l3s1r69f33o1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x534
he was the definition of effay when he was younger, but he's too old and successful to care now.
>>
>>11009904
w2c watch?
>>
>>11009407
>why doesn't he dress like an edgy 17 year old like I do

Cmon my nigga
>>
>>11009904
tfw just want to be leo-tier effay
>>
File: leonardo-dicaprio-19.jpg (31 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
leonardo-dicaprio-19.jpg
31 KB, 500x560
>>11009946
iktf ;.;
>>
>>11009941
Rolex daytona, doubt you can cop it.
>>
>>11009904
>>11009954

those are terrible shirts bro, he only looks /fa/ because it's in black and white... lol

thin face, good hair. That's it.
but he is objectively /fa/ there because cultural tastemaker and fantastic actor and buzz celebrity at the time.
>>
>>11009960
do you know a cheaper alternative
>>
>>11009904
am I the only one that thinks he aged bad?

looked pretty nice when young but now it's really.... weird. Not super ugly but just doesnt feel right, maybe he was just too good younger
>>
>>11009407
Because not everyone gives as much of a shit about fashion as you do.

/thread.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.