[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs do you consider to be fashionable? Xanax? Adderall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
What drugs do you consider to be fashionable? Xanax? Adderall? Personally I think the most unfashionable drug is marijuana.
>>
File: rowland.png (181 KB, 473x699) Image search: [Google]
rowland.png
181 KB, 473x699
>>11008799
Only people are fashionable; never drugs. The fashionable people who do drugs are exceptions to the rule. For every heroin chic pretty boy there are a thousand drooling junkies who you couldn't stand the smell of.
>>
>>11008799
coke is /fa/ as fuck
>>
>>11008805
all of /fa/ is people who think they can buy the right shit to make them an interesting and cool person
>>
xanax is pretty cool, makes you not give a fuck about anything. Benzo withdrawals are not /fa/ though, just experienced them for the first time. Don't overdo it.
>>
This question is silly. It's not about the drug itself, it's about who uses it and how. Like lean is okay as a drug but it's very trashy. Morphine can be really cool if you're not a total junk fiend. Xanax is the same as morphine imo, just don't be a junkie and don't be a tryhard fuckboy
>>
Lines of ketamine @ techno clubs
>>
MDMA is fairly /fa/.
>>
A drug can be fashionable if the usage or reliance is a sort of endearing crutch. Like "yeah I do it it's sorta a vice and a personal shortcoming but I have more things going on."

When it's defines your identity or you have nothing else going on except the highs, it's trashy or at least not classy or fa. My two cents after fucking with drugs and druggy peers throughout college in NYC
>>
>>11008799
You think bob marley was /fa/ ?
>>
>>11008954
This.

Only gay drugs are /fa/.
>>
Taking drugs isn't /fa/, but using them to enjoy new experiences and doing it safely is /fa/

Be careful with drugs, guys
>>
>>11009383
There literally is nothing more /fa/ than stumbling out of a video club at 5am in the morning, high on ketamine and your face all sticky and gooey.
>>
>>11008799
Any sort of faggot scripto like Xanax and Adderall is the gayest shit. For little college normie fags who think that soing drugs is cool so they take the weakest most pointless shit.

You want fun? Acid, Mushrooms, MDMA, Coke, 2CB, Ketamine, DXM, Ecstasy
>>
>>11009421
>xanax
>weak

confirmed for never taking xanax
>>
benzos, ketamine, GHB and pharmaceutical opiates are /fa/ tier
>>
>>11009428
ghb.... juice... really mate that's some junky shit
>>
>>11008799
Xanax is used for depressions and panic attacks, pretty un /fa/ if you ask me senpai.
Why are you having panic attacks, is it because we might find out you're a huge faggot. dw we already know.
>>
>>11008799
It's all about context. The first poster in the thread's spot on.
Laid back downer fan is /fa/. Borderline manic/braindead bargoblins are not /fa/. There's a very fine line sometimes.
>>
THIS SHIT IS FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>11009441
w2c xan
>>
File: david bowie.gif (491 KB, 397x315) Image search: [Google]
david bowie.gif
491 KB, 397x315
>>11008799
Yeah people who do Marijuana are fucking poorfag scum.

People who do ecstasy or coke (occasionally) on the other hand are fun af best buddies of all time.
>>
>>11010032
ayy lmao
>>
>>11009421
>Mdma
It rocks but it's probably not real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOb027foUI
>>
Is Kolonopin fa? I would use it on days I feel like picking up girls in my class and it makes me feel like a better man in various different ways. I feel incredibly social, charismatic, witty, and flirty with the girls I talk to.

For those that don't know what Kolonopin is, it's anxiety medication that helps you chill the fuck out and has a quality of drunken soberness to it.
>>
>>11008799
Drugs can only be /fa/ when done in groups, however in this case they will be /fa/ no matter the drug.
>>
>>11008930
how long did you take them for till you started seeing the withdrawal effects? I want to try and regulate benzos only in social occasions (2-4 a week).
>>
>>11008799
Drugs are not /fa/. Being a stable, sober person is /fa/. Being aware is /fa/.
>>
File: Stoner.jpg (153 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Stoner.jpg
153 KB, 600x450
Ecstasy makes you more charismatic and accepting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ftP8YgewA&feature=iv&src_vid=8qOb027foUI&annotation_id=annotation_3389992585

Weed might be less strong but it makes you a retarded loner dork.
>>
File: 1455267365121.jpg (1005 KB, 2170x1536) Image search: [Google]
1455267365121.jpg
1005 KB, 2170x1536
DMT for everyone !!!
>>
>>11008799
fashionable:
coke, benzos, acid, some opiates, adderall, any of the "artist" drugs (valium, lithium, ritalin, klonopin, dilaudid etc.)

i grew up in a drug pot so i got to see every possible drug in action, this is my personal opinion.

not fashionable:
weed, mdma, crack, meth, heroin, pcp, bath salts, lean, shrooms
>>
>>11010125
Weed brings out the inner autist. I like being spaced out but the anxiety makes it impossible to hold a conversation. That and pointless laughing and stoner television shows make me feel like I've been sucked into the bottom of a bag of cheetos or something.
>>
>>11010106
im not
>>11008930
but i took xanax and a 'non-benzo'called zopiclone as frequently as you are suggesting for about 3 months before i gained a tolerance, then a dependence.
withdrawal was unpleasant. no matter how phyically tired i got i couldnt sleep. the urge just to take the drugs and relax was great.
pretty shitty experience.
also, you should know this already, but careful about mixing benzos with alcohol. it's easy for many people to be overwhelmed. flunitrazepam is a benzo, and it's used as a date-rape drug, after all.
maybe i just gain a tolerance quickly, and perhaps i have an overly addictive personality, but i wouldnt suggest doing what youre considering doing.

also, having anxiety or depression so severe you need to medicate isnt /fa/. this glorification with addiction, or the need to take those kind of drugs just to fuction is stupid.
i think it's similar to, and as pathetic as, tumblrcunts' need to self-diagnose as depressed/schizophrenic/autistic/bipolar/etc.

weed can be fashionable.
the sad, shallow, western pothead culture definitely isnt, but you dont need to be a part of that to enjoy it. it's also one of the safest, and healthiest; especially if it isnt smoked.

psychedelics are /fa/, i think. lsd, dmt, psylocibin mushrooms.
then related to these is mdma, but i dont take that because some research suggests taking it might damage serotonin receptors in the brain. i think id suffer through the comedown.

sometimes i take ritalin, and going out while on it is nice, because of the energy it gives.
>>
>>11010192
LMFAOOOOOO DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOUVE TRIED TO GET HIGH ON LITHIUM
>>
>>11011109
You haven't?
>>
>>11011122
i used to prescribed it it makes you feel out of it at first but not.....high.....its a mood stabilizer.......
>>
>>11011109
lol
>>
>>11011127
was joke, I know mayne.
>>
>>11010106
I only experienced mild withdrawals, but I've been taking lorazepam for 5 months (about 3 times a week) and just recently bought a bunch of xans. Took the xans for about two weeks almost every day, and I just started to experience no sleep/cravings after I decided to stop. I have strong willpower tho so its ok. still got like 5 bars and am managing not to take more.

cravings are insane and real though, I've never experienced fiending for a drug before, not even cigs. Made me respect benzos a lot more now.
>>
>>11008954
thisthisthis
>>
>>11009421
hahahahahaah
>needing to feel superior by using your drug use
>>
>>11008799
I love amphetamine/stims of any sort. adderall, coke, vyvanse, ritalin, amphetamine paste, caffeine, nicotine.... Kills appetite and makes you more charismatic and energetic.
xanax is fun but not fa to me, it's super lazy to me and I get tired/hungry.
weed I like and smoke at night everyday but wouldnt consider it fa. dont be some dumb hippie slob and its fine, really socially accepted.
ketamine, alcohol, xtc/mdma (in moderation) are my other favorites
hate psychedelics but I'm also a bit mentally ill. dont think they are fa at all tho
>>
>>11009421
>0.05 mg of Xanax is as strong as 10mg of Valium
>Xanax is weak

Read a book you nigger
>>
>>11008929
Underrated post
>>
pckin up oxy tnight
should I just get heroin instead
I used to be hooked and im feeling depressed
>>
>>11008929
yup. it's why i only come here once in a while when i need clothes. it makes me sad to see so many people act like this
>>
>>11008930
>>11008948
>>11009428
>>11010032
>>11010101
>>11010192
xanax, klonopin and other benzos definitely aren't /fa/. you guys are called bartards for a reason
>>
>>11010194
this, this and more this, I'm an 'every drug but weed' kinda guy
>>
>>11011864
Didn't even read my post. I addressed that you fucking idiot.
>>
>>11010142
r machine elves effeh?
>>
Why is weed so hated on? I understand it kind of makes you act autistic but isn't that part of the fun hahah you just kinda fuck around and laugh at stuff and really get into things like a little kid

taking xans definitely makes me feel like a supermodel though the high is really like chilling and feel-good
>>
>>11012982
>makes you act autistic but isn't that part of the fun hahah you just kinda fuck around and laugh at stuff and really get into things like a little kid

that's exactly why. acting like an annoying stupid child isn't fa.
>>
>>11010192
>coke = /fa/
>crack = not /fa/

you do know that coke is a lot dirtier and nastier than crack right? the crack making process burns off any impurities. The "crack is dirty" comes from its rampant usage among poor blacks

enjoy your 15% purity, mixed with cancer meds "coke" lmfao
>>
being on ketamine or Xanax feels pretty effay but I don't fuck with them much anymore because responsibilities

I work with a very large marijuana business (producing their extracts) so I pretty much have unlimited access to the strongest concentrates available. i keep my job info pretty tightly under wraps but whenever I see someone trying to flex their stash on ig it just makes me lol

>>11012982
Because its safe (which is automatically not cool) and the culture is full of lames
>>
>>11013527
is this a troll post? dubious purity claims aside (all those cutting agents don't just miraculously evaporate) crack cocaine is always going to be insanely addictive due to the route of ingestion. there's not really a middle ground of crack use like there is with cocaine.

it's like how a biologist in the 70s observed cocaine and said that it would likely not be a huge problem to society unless the social factor is removed and a more effective ROI was found

well, they found the more effective ROI caused the social aspect of it to crumble and turn into a junky drug
>>
>>11008799
no drugs are effay
>>
>>11010305
Ive never done pure mdma but i have done ecstasy around 3 times with some strong pills and ive never had a bad comedown. Those usually happen when you use it too often i think. Its my favorite drug and i don't do it more than once maybe twice a year. Check this website out /fa/m rollsafe.org
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.