[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fa/ I need your help. I've been lurking this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Hello /fa/ I need your help.
I've been lurking this board from time to time, and I need to ask you a question, which has surely been asked a lot of times on here, but please dont respond with memetic responses.
I'm 6 foot tall, considerably broad shouldered and I weight 230 lbs. I'm getting fit, but it will take some time, and I want to look at least a little effay in the meantime:
What are some styles, examples of fits or clothing items overweight people can pull that aren't cringe? I'm aware most good clothing looks better on thin people, but I think some of you might have some advice for me.
>>
you can wear "heritage" / workwear brands without too much trouble cuz they all have an actual footing in manual labor fields (where guys are working to put food on their families' tables, not achieving internet fame in thinspo circles)
Carhartt
Dickies
Barbour
Filson
Iron Heart
Duluth Trading
any big denim brand
>>
Keep it basic. Either go uniqlo-core or workwear/heritage. Just make sure the clothing fits as well as possible and dont accessorize to much.
>>
>>11007704
Don't forget Pendleton and Woolrich
>>
>>11008277
True
Honestly they sell bigger sizes and offer boxy clothes, which isn't common nowadays
>>
Just don't spend a lot of money on clothes because they won't fit you when you've lost weight and you will have to buy new ones again
>>
>>11008296
Stacy and Clinton said that you have to buy clothes that are your size
http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/what-not-to-wear/games-and-more/8-dont-get-hung-up-on-size/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.