[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R/streetwear's mod fit battle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 1522x3307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 1522x3307
http://m.imgur.com/a/rSJBb
>>
>>11006970
the concept of a 'fit battle' is terrible enough, crossposting from reddit is just inexcusable
>>
streetwear is literally more cuck than business casual
>>
the brotha is the only one who doesn't look like a chump. reddit in a nutshell.
>>
>>11006994
Kys dadcore faggot
>>
I'm willing to bet that these guys dress way better than most of their peers, and most users on this board.
I don't fuck with the styling personally but you have to admit that a lot of thought went in to these outfits, and that they're well executed.
>>
File: Jack.jpg (62 KB, 481x618) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
62 KB, 481x618
>>11006970
Mr rikka looks like a bandit from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. tbqh
>>
>>11007006
what? i don't speak edgy streetwear teen cuck
>>
>>11006970
Man these are all fucking trash
>>
File: man choking on piece of steak.gif (638 KB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
man choking on piece of steak.gif
638 KB, 330x186
>>11007027
>you have to admit that a lot of thought went in to these outfits, and that they're well executed.
>>
File: 1454113808494.png (460 KB, 454x640) Image search: [Google]
1454113808494.png
460 KB, 454x640
The casual fits I put on to go outside and take out the trash are 5x better than any of those.

Then again most of my street wardrobe consists of high-end Jap streetwear and rare collab/designer shoes.

Isn't life just grand?
>>
>>11007027

??? no thought went into these. These are just carbon copy "streetwear" fits, my man
>>
>>11006970
fucking normies...
>>
is there a way to block all faggots wasting board space with no content bullshit reddit posts. its ok if you hate yourself for using reddit, just dont display your self loathing here.
>>
id on shoes?
>>
>>11008362

Adidas Tubulars, I'm pretty sure.
>>
These are actually really bad. There are only a couple of passable ones.
>>
>>11006970
been trying to cop that ring for so long
always sells out in a day though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.