[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to help with "bald spot"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 28JAN2013-Top1.jpg (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
28JAN2013-Top1.jpg
116 KB, 640x480
>Figured this would be the best place to ask this.

I'm 19, and have always had this plank spot on the back of my head since I was a small child. Short hair, long hair. Doesn't matter. It's always been there. Mom said I've always had it, and says it hasn't ever changed in size, so it's not a balding pattern. Nobody really took the time to comment it until I was around 16, and it very rarely comes up now at 19. But still sucks to hear.

It's almost like the picture here, but I have pretty curly/wavy/frizzy hair, so it kinda blends in a bit better than that. But I'm always a bit self conscious sitting down where people are above me and can obviously see it if they look for it. I'm six feet tall so for the most part people don't notice until I sit or lean forward.

I just use generic shampoo and conditioner. Shower with really hot showers, but keep my head out of the way because it makes my scalp dry. So i doubt the water temperature is contributing this much. Are there any hair products that will help with this that AREN'T hair growth products like rogaine and the such?
>>
Transplant time, bud. You're going bald
>>
>>11005425
Don't get how going bald considering it's been the same size since I was an infant. Thanks for shitposting though.
>>
hair transplant / shaved head
thats your help for your bald spot
now fuck off
>>
>>11005440
Man you're real fun.
>>
>>11005431
>>11005422

look kid, it's a fucking bald spot. your mom doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about.

now you can argue with me or you can get your pathetic balding loser ass down to cvs to get some fucking rogaine
>>
>>11005422
Damn, this nigga bald at 19. I guess I'm pretty lucky.
>>
>>11005443
>Getting this bothered

Holy fuck man.
>>
>>11005422
Biotin+sawgrass palmetto+stop drinking and doin drugs
>>
>>11005464
Thank you for some actual help.
>>
>>11005422
dont worry. I have the same thing. i just have a double crown so the hair sits weird. What I've done is just grow it all out so I can tie it up. dont have to worry about doing my hair now
>>
Did someone say something to you about this? I wouldn't have noticed unless it was brought to my attention tbqh.
>>
>>11005505
The only people who have EVER brought it up was close friends that say it. We used to say somewhat hurtful things as jokes. I grew out of insulting people in harsh ways. The rest of them didn't. Asked my best friend (Never insults people) if he's ever thought I looked like I was balding, and he said he honestly couldn't remember because he hasn't seen me in quite a few months because he's been at college. So I assume he's either not really observant, or it doesn't really look that bad as the others make it seem.

A male co-worker who acts like the rest of my friends though did ask me "Are you balding" when I leaned over. Thought about asking the lady who cuts my hair, but for some reason I doubt she'd be honest with me. I've asked my mother one time when I went to see her, but I feel she's just giving me the "of course not" because she's my mom.

>Never been asked it by a woman, or told I looked bald by a woman.
>Only ever been told it by a few friends with the "bully" reputation.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 800x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 800x434
>>11005518
Man I just looked at it again, this time upside down. Stop thinking about it. Plus you seem pretty fit, that speaks louder than anything else. On top of that, you hair looks normal. It's all good, brother.
>>
>>11005546
Not me. Mine's very similar but just curly/frizzier so it blends in and looks a bit less obvious than pic related.
>>
in denial faggots be like
>>
>>11005422
>"Are there any hair products that will help with this that AREN'T hair growth products like rogaine and the such?"
Emu oil.

Also, show us your frontal hairline to prove you aren't balding.
>>
>>11005422
shampoo with zinc will increase hair density

minoxidil will do the same but more effectively
>>
>>11005422
Put topik/gofybr on when you go out with friends or when you think people will notice it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.