[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
Copped some Nike Tech Woven's for gym wear. I need a nice fitting shirt that goes with this? I wanna look good while training. Already copped some shoes that look sick.
>>
>>11005212
>I wanna look good while training.
Please just go exercise. People who try to "look good" while working out stand out, and not in a good way.
>>
>>11005212
These are shoes I'll be wearing with the pants. Need a a nice t shirt or full sleeve shirt to finish off this gym fit. Budget is $100.
>>
>>11005215
>training for a year
>look like a sick cunt
>5'11
>155lbs
>8% body fat
>bench 230lbs
Alright then, please fuck off trip fag.
>>
>>11005217
yo man i have a nike shirt and shoes and i feel kinda like a corporate whore with their logo all over me idk if you're conscious of that haha
>>
>>11005231
The pants and shoes go well. I'm trying to opt for a shirt without branding, or very minimal branding. desu I don't think people will notice the nice logo on the pants senpai.
>>
>>11005235
>Shit, my dyslexia came through.

I'm trying to opt for a shirt without branding, or very minimal branding. I don't think people will notice the nike logo on the pants, senpai.
>>
>>11005222
meathead misinterpretations
lmao ur the joke now
>>
Go for a Nike shirt

And a Nike snap back
And a Nike waterbottle
And a Nike watch

And don't forget your Beats headphones.
>>
>>11005245
>>11005255 >>11005240
So much butthurt.

Tech Woven pants function well with a decent drape. Not looking for a nike shirt, I just happened to like those shoes.

Just looking for shirt with a good fit, meant for the gym.

Fuck me for trying to get advice from /fa/.
>>
>>11005263

Its not butthurt it's a fucking gym shirt you retard. No one on this board gives a fuck what you, they or anyone else wear to the gym.

Just go to a sporting goods store with your $100 and pick a fucking shirt you like.
>>
>>11005212

Shoes to work out in?
>>
>>11005222
>Bench 230 lbs
I have dated girls who benched that much. It was their 1RM, but still.

If you were really lifting, you would know that shoes like the ones you posted - which unquestionably have cushioning and, from some perfunctory research, aren't even really made for running - are ill-suited for lifting. And you'd destroy those pants doing deadlifts or rows if the knurl was decent.

>>11005263
The problem is that you're trying to put lipstick on a pig. You've trained for a year, gotten mediocre gains, and now feel like you need to dress well in the gym. That's silly.

No-one - and I mean no-one - looks at you in the gym unless you're doing Frank Yang pull-ups (https://vimeo.com/46271322) or something. Buying expensive clothing for the gym is an easy way to blow a lot of cash on articles of clothing that will - if you're lifting right - fall the fuck apart. It's the kind of mentality held by girls who spend $200 on Lululemon to do low-intensity bullshit yoga and drink shitty whole foods smoothies.

Again, just go exercise. Put on ratty-ass clothing and bust ass, then dress well outside of the gym.
>>
>>11005263
i work out in my garage in my underwear

get over urself
>>
>>11005297
What part of fuck off did you not understand?

>I have dated girls who benched that much. It was their 1RM, but still.
Congrats.

I don't do dead lifts. How would a row fuck up the pants? If you mean bent over rows, I use dumbbells.

>The problem is that you're trying to put lipstick on a pig. You've trained for a year, gotten mediocre gains, and now feel like you need to dress well in the gym. That's silly.
Again with the fucking assumptions, trip fags acting like they know everything. I was using 6 year old sweats, they disintegrated in the washing machine. I thought why not purchase a decent training pant.

>Buying expensive clothing for the gym is an easy way to blow a lot of cash on articles of clothing that will - if you're lifting right - fall the fuck apart.
For you, not for me. If you're making decent money, it's fine to spend it on something you'll use.

> Put on ratty-ass clothing and bust ass, then dress well outside of the gym.
Why not dress well in the gym and outside? Is there some sorta protocol about dressing like shit to the gym?

>>11005302
The butthurt, it's palpable.
>>
>>11005364
i only drive my lambo to the gas station when i need snacks and soda
>>
>>11005364
>training for a year
>look like a sick cunt
>i don't do dead lifts
self roast
>>
>>11005364

>I don't do dead lifts

lmao go to bed, kid
>>
>>11005393
>falling for the dead lift may may
It's a high risk, high reward exercise. I chose not to do it. I've seen too many lifters fuck up their backs.
>>
>>11005410
>falling for SS maymay
Alright then, keep dead lifting and drinking your jugs of milk.

Thoughts on this shirt?
>>
Ignore Bateman the trip, he's got no idea what he's talking about and fun tip: he's never posted a single photo of himself or even his outfit in his years of being here
>>
>>11005434
last time i was here i saw a fit pic
>>
>>11005434

He's posted a dozen pics, fuck off newfag.

Here's one of his earlier ones
>>
>>11005453
You're like one those fuckwits on /fit/ who always defend cheeky the trap.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 299x293
>>11005364

>I don't do deadlifts because I've seen noobfaggots who didn't bother to correct their form fuck up

Literally lmaoing @ ur life
>>
File: IMG_4328.png (524 KB, 404x815) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4328.png
524 KB, 404x815
>>11005489
Alright, just for all the haters. Me wearing grey Nike Tech Woven's.
>>
>>11005215
Could benefit from some nuance.
>>
>>11005215
You are a fucking retard. You look like shit and your opinions and MFA-tier.
The stuff he picked out looks leagues better than random old shit with holes in it, and performs better too.
>>11005297
Free runs have almost no support you absolute dumb ass. Let me guess, you'll recommend Converse All Stars? You are a fucking joke, dude.
>>
>>11005432
not bad. how about a surplus tank top in black? khaki might clash a bit
>>
>>11005554
pull up your pants you gay piece of shit
>>
>>11005681
lol the fat deadlift fag with 13" biceps is butthurt heheh
>>
>>11005554

Looks like a fucking weak-ass core and back. Standard memelifter, kill yourself.
>>
>>11005434
this

>>11005674
REKT
>>
>>11005674
>The stuff he picked out looks leagues better than random old shit with holes in it

So? You're there to work out, not stare at the mirror like some faggot.

>>11005674
>and performs better too

So? Not like you sweat a lot looking in the mirror.
>>
>>11005768
ok be a fat ss victim in dirty, rank rags? a lot of fit dudes with clean, nice looking gym clothes pick up chicks at the gym. its a social activity. deal with it. this shit costs almost nothing anyway, why are you so salty? even poor fags like you could afford it
>>
>>11005222
>5'11
>155lbs
>look like a sick cunt

More like an Auschwitz cunt lmao
>>
>>11005775
>fat ss victim
>deal with it
>poor fag

Haha so mad, such projecting
>>
I think a light grey/silver shirt would go well with those pants.
>>
Hi op, Nike.com is running a 20% off their clearance. The factory outlets are having a great sale right now as well, there are 80 dollar plus shirts that you'd see at sports authority for twenty to thirty dollars there. Nike run has comfy, sweat wicking material and the length is great too so you're shirt doesn't lift when you're doing pull ups and overhead stuff.
>>
>>11005217
those are socks buddy
>>
>>11005222
manlet
>>
>>11005217
if you're serious about lifting cop some converse. The flat sole will help a lot with squats etc. Unless you're going to run at the gym..
>>
>>11005674
>>11008933
lmao i want reddit to leave
>>
>>11005393
dis still funny
>>
>>11005554
That is the faggiest photo I saw outside /fit.
Your hysterical insistence about dressing well for a gym of all places seems to have been explained.
Fucking faggots.
>>
>>11005212
Nevermind the trolls, OP, there is nothing wrong with looking good all the time, and that includes the gym. I'm getting the feeling most people ITT are just jealous. That being said, you do sound like a fag who is thinking about this too much and you should probably start deadlifting.
>>
File: n2n.jpg (39 KB, 400x680) Image search: [Google]
n2n.jpg
39 KB, 400x680
What about these?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.