[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why these fucking shoes so hard to get? I want a pair but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: tan-yeezy-boost-350-price-4.jpg (225 KB, 940x659) Image search: [Google]
tan-yeezy-boost-350-price-4.jpg
225 KB, 940x659
Why these fucking shoes so hard to get?

I want a pair but I'm not paying some fucker $1,000 on eBay for them.
>>
>>11003796
you're a fucking sheep.
>>
why are you such a fucking braindead sheep that you only want to buy sneakers because everyone else is?

>literally guzzling the cum of fucking kanye west
>>
>>11003796
buy reps
>>
>$1,000 (or even $350 for that matter) is a lot of money for a shitty canvas and rubber shoe made in China
>but then again Kanye West is the greatest artist who has ever lived and everyone wears Adidas nowadays and I really want to seem hip

the choice is yours, man.
>>
>>11003846
these are a better version of roshe with 10x the comfort.
>>
>>11003851
and 10x the price you kanye west dickrider
>>
>>11003869
just twice. i dont like roshe nor kanye, i'm just saying that its an upgraded version of roshe with superior boost technology
>>
>>11003851
keep telling yourself that mate

literally the only people who wear these shoes are overcompensating asian manlets

t. midtown new york
>>
>>11003877
I would never pay for the 350's but if someone is able to pay 200 for them then its understandable there a lot of shittier sneakers that fuccbois wear nowadays anywho
>>
>>11003877
I spotted this white blondie wearing em yesterday in Amsterdam.

Kinda made an impression on me.
>>
>tfw i actually unironically like them
>tfw theyre meme shoes
>>
>>11003796
Get a pair of aliexpress that look exactly the same and are in all likelihood made in the same factory by the same gooks
>>
Had them, wore them with on point beige focus / earth tones outfits then realized that is was all a trend and sold them for $800. They're really just beige roshes bro and the print is barely visible so you can just buy reps.
>>
File: ss+(2015-03-04+at+10.19.50).jpg (46 KB, 411x461) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-03-04+at+10.19.50).jpg
46 KB, 411x461
>if something is popular, its a dickriding trend
>>
>>11003943
If you turn down $1000 for a stupid pair of roshe runs, you are an idiot. You could even be a millionaire. To not sell these, you are retarded.
>>
>>11003934
This is sad haha
>>
>>11004016
wearing shoes for a month then earning $600? how is that sad?
>>
>>11003796
Why would roshes be $1000 ebay? Is the seller high or something?
>>
Just wait OP he said hes trying to get the price down. Dont listen to these autists, they are just mad that people actually enjoy things and aren't cynical fucks
>>
Tans are the best, it's the only colorway I like. Just buy reps, they're getting good, especially david
>>
>>11004259
>david
>good
>>
>>11003796
get af1s instead
>>
>>11003796
S U P P L Y
&
D
E
M
A
N
D
>>
Which site sells the best reps? My vote goes for jws but I could be wrong
>>
lmao i'd rob ya skelly ass if I saw you with these
>>
>>11003796
I have 24$ reps I bought form iOffer and nobody can tell the difference. I've walked into places like Footlocker and the employees even think they're legit.
>>
develop your own style and you'll never have to fight children for clothes/shoes.
>>
>>11003876
>superior boost technology
thanks for the keks
>>
>>11008554
Boost is one of the most comfy shoes around, and are always rated as one of the highest mile pairs as well. There is literally nothing wrong with that statement
>>
>>11008323
you think a footlocker employee will tell you that youre wearing fakes in their workplace? lol
>>
>>11008569
What are ways to tell fakes?
>>
>>11008571
the pattern, boost pocket on bottom, pull tab, side suede, and insoles
>>
>>11008585
>the insoles

yeah because people on the street will be looking at your insoles lmfao fucking aspie
>>
>>11008587
What is noticeable is the pattern and the silhouette. The cheap ones all have the wrong material for the soles and are significantly thinner. Why not post a pic of your 24 dollar ones? at 70 dollars I'd have believed you that nobody can tell the difference but I haven't seen a pair for 50 or less that wasn't immediately inferior
>>
>>11003796
Lol, can you walk on water with those?
>>
>>11003839
Reps meaning... Re-productions?
>>
>>11008760
Replicas. Basically you're too poor, so your only choice is replicas.
>>
>>11008559
So you're going to go running in these? That's the only way your point would make a difference
>>
>>11008776
i did this and couldn't be happier. i waited about an hour in line on the phone for a pair got denied and bought reps. can't tell the difference and they're honestly one of the most comfortable shoes i have right now
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.