[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this coat called? Does it come in black? Thank you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: B_La0SrVEAAxc9C.jpg (28 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
B_La0SrVEAAxc9C.jpg
28 KB, 373x560
What is this coat called? Does it come in black? Thank you
>>
That's a camel coat, serf.

You ever seen a black camel?
>>
Long coat, car coat, top coat
>>
>>11001524
yeah
>>
>>11001517
its called gay. like really really gay
and probably
>>
It's a '2015'.
>>
File: Hold me back!.jpg (53 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
Hold me back!.jpg
53 KB, 592x448
Jesus, how fucking stupid are you? It's a regular, run-of-the-mill overcoat in camel. Yes, it comes in black, that's pretty much 95% of the overcoats you see outside and in stores.

Have you ever left the basement? Do you start threads posting pictures of underwear and ask people what they're called? Did your mom drop you on your head often as a child?

>g-guise, hey guise, where can I buy t-shirts?
>what about boxer shorts, w2c??
>>
>>11001865
I live in Miami and have never seen these coats. jesus your a judgemental prick.
>>
>>11001913
>I live in Miami

Well, that explains it.

And at least I can form a grammatically correct sentence.

Seriously though, you can find a regular overcoat like that in just about any store that sells clothes. The fact that you want it in black just makes your hunt that much easier.

What is your budget? Here's a dark grey one (always looks better than pure black, and easier to match with other colours) in cashmere from SuitSupply:

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/coats/grey-overcoat/J405I.html?cgid=Coats

Personally I'd go for their indigo cashmere on (pic related) or any of these before grey (which, let's be honest, is such a boring colour):

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/coats/brown-double-breasted-coat/J284I.html?cgid=Coats

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/coats/brown-double-breasted-coat/J286I.html?cgid=Coats
>>
>>11002017
Oops, forgot the actual pic.
>>
>>11002017
all of those are ugly. consider suicide.
>>
File: oneal120521_560.jpg (59 KB, 560x700) Image search: [Google]
oneal120521_560.jpg
59 KB, 560x700
>>11001517
I dislike every element of this fit. half baked internet fashion man. there is just something about it, the way his jeans are too snug, to show he "knows" how jeans should fit, his little pointy beat up oxfords that can be found for a dollar at goodwill, his camel coat with only a t shirt underneath to show you it is probably only 60F outside but he couldn't wait to rock his new shit, his underdeveloped facial hair and meticulously fucked up head hair, and finally the funny circle shades. no actually, it ends with him picking his favorite urban landscape to be photographed in by an expensive camera. i can't conceivably think of what this man does to make his way in the world and earn a living
>>
>>11002028
I'd rather not.
>>
it's a meme coat in meme
>>
>>11002050
Dude goodwill has shit rubber shoes
>>
>>11002050
>his little pointy beat up oxfords that can be found for a dollar at goodwill

I don't think these people would go thru the effort of thrifting, but instead get some swatshop made, 39$ fast-fashion shoes from Asos/Topman/HM. They don't need to last because they swap style anyway in few months when something else becomes hip in social media.
>>
>>11001517
top coat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.