[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /fa/. /mu/ here. I need help and I figured this would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: a0752928949_10.jpg (175 KB, 1200x1181) Image search: [Google]
a0752928949_10.jpg
175 KB, 1200x1181
Hi, /fa/.

/mu/ here. I need help and I figured this would be the best place to ask. I'm 31 years old and was diagnosed with cancer. I lost allmof my hair because of chemo, but have been in remission about 6 months. I've been letting my hair and facial hair grow since then, but it's a fucking mess right now.

I come to you with advice for hairstyles. I have a round face and wear glasses.

What hairstyle would you guys and girls recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
reddit.com/r/malehairadvice offers much better help than most people here. It's also better for people who are actual adults. We did a demographics survey of the board and the average age here is 18-19. Would recc.

You'll most likely get the best advice of you go to any respectable hair stylist, though. Look up reviews beforehand.

Sorry about your AIDS.

Good luck.
>>
>>11000378
Thanks m8. Greatly appreciated.
>>
Sorry Magic Johnson, just buzz so you'll be the coolest AIDs patient there is.
>>
>>11000394
You're welcome. You could also try browsing the hair generals for inspiration. There is one active and plenty in the archive. (:
>>
>>11000336
Don't cover your head with a hat or a scarf or whatever, just embrace it.
Also, you can look up different frames for your glasses so you can try out different styles/looks.
Good luck lurking around.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.