[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Falcon Garments is owned by Drew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: kekfalcongarments.jpg (34 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
kekfalcongarments.jpg
34 KB, 500x740
Falcon Garments is still in part owned by Drew Keith, the scumbag who ripped off Reddit and Styleforum users for $400,000.

Charlie and Daniel pretend that they took over the designs of the original TOJ business, but Drew is still behind the scenes as a part owner and is the mastermind behind the scheme.

The profits are flowing in again and Drew is remaining silent and not paying people back.

This is insider information but I can't be quiet anymore with what is going on.

Boycott Falcon Leathers and let the truth out about what these three conmen are doing.
>>
Proof?
>>
>>11000067
Post a reliable source or GTFO.
>>
>Reddit
>Styleforum
>ripped off $400000
They deserved it desu
>>
>>11000067
need a source because I dont believe you, will laugh if true tho
>>
>>11000067
luxire shill?
it doesnt add up
>>
>>11000067
the only people i see in TOJ/falcon leathers are insecure man children l;earning to dress well for the first time

maybe taking their money so they can't go out and buy a "cool" leather jacket and look fedora as fuck is actually doing them a favor?

taking reddit male feminist money and not giving them what they want since they're going to bitch like kids either way

keep going fuck them
>>
>>11000067
I always had an inkling it was so. How could Charlie and Dan not know what Drew was doing? And how did they get access to all the patterns? Too many coincidences and questions unanswered that those two avoid. I won't be purchasing from them, that is for damn sure.
>>
File: 1440467852776.jpg (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440467852776.jpg
15 KB, 500x500
>>11000067
if its true this is just funny af.

>>11001555
Just like anon said, many details remained unknowed though, wich they willingly avoided. It kinda stinked for the beginning but first jackets looked promising so couldn't fuck them up from the beginning.

I sincerely hope the rape will happen once again
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.