[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazon Fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Sin título.png (250 KB, 1033x601) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
250 KB, 1033x601
Is it any good? I have my eye on this watch, most reviews say its good, with photos and everything.

But i dont really know if Amazon is to be trusted, and the fact that i live in Argentina does not make it an easier choice. This would be my first online purchase for a physical product.

Also, does the watch look good?
>>
>>10998973
Easy Reader/Weekender are basic AF, so you're fine.

Fair warning though: The ticking is very loud. If that's gonna bother you, keep looking.
>>
>>10998973
Timex is a reputable brand in that they are cheap and somewhat durable.

Though, I don't think it looks that good. A watch is something everyone will see, you will be looking at it multiple times daily. Why not dish out at least $100-200 USD on a really solid one that you can be proud of. That timex is just serf-tier poorfag shit

Hell, its not even about social class. Just self respect. Cmon anon, don't you love yourself? is 30 bucks the most you are willing to spend on yourself?
>>
File: 1443658361916.jpg (40 KB, 492x800) Image search: [Google]
1443658361916.jpg
40 KB, 492x800
>>10998973
it's a 30$ timex, what do you expect it to be?

don't worry about Amazon either, they're legit, and so are their watches.
>>
>>10998998
It's a good entry watch and doesn't make you look douchey since you're so young. You shouldn't be able to hear the movement in day-to-day situations like in school. If you're in a dead silent room you probably will from at most an arms length away.
>>
>>10999009
Ah, that doesnt sound bad at all.

Worse case scenario, people notice im wearing a nice watch.
>>
>>10998973
shitty but cheap quarz. ticking noise is pretty loud beacuse it is cheap shit.
but it is okay for the low price.
>>
>>10998998
Underage b&
>>
Timex weekender is ugly and really loud. Invest more than a 100$ in a watch people! You wear it every day might as well make it a good one.
>>
>>10998998
UNDERAGE FAGGOT
>>
>>10998998
yeah man Timex was one of my first watches it is simple and cheap go for it don't spend more than £50 on a watch even if you have the money
>>
>>11000000
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.