[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free ebay stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1402639528317.jpg (9 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1402639528317.jpg
9 KB, 223x200
What's stopping me from ordering anything off ebay/Aliexpress, then after I've received the item, file for a chargeback and lie that I didn't receive it?

Can I get free effay stuff this way?
>>
If you're doing it through your bank you'll fuck up your credit.
If you're doing it through eBay/PayPal they'll notice before long.
>>
>>10998274
What if I open a different account every time
>>
>>10998279
If you're poor enough to be scheming like this then you should probably have other priorities.
>>
It can't be that fucking easy, can it? I've bought and sold over ebay many times and if this was possible I feel like I would have gotten scammed a long time ago
>>
>>10998318
It is actually
>>
>>10998269
I mean yeah? But it's kind of a scummy move to screw over the reputation of an online seller because you're a cheapass
>>
>>10998320
It really isn't, unless the seller is a dumbass. But most will have proof of postage and only send stuff with track and trace.
>>
>>10998279

eBay and PayPal track your IP dumbass. Creating a new account isn't as simple as creating a new gmail account or something.

They're not some joke of a website to be committing fraud with. They're already strict enough. Go ahead and try. You will get fucked.
>>
And no a VPN won't do shit. they have a system that detects most of them and other shady shit that people do that raise red flags.
>>
>>10998269
>seller links the tracking
>shows you have picked the item up and received it
your a fucking genius
>>
>>10998481
what I just simply go to a mcdonalds and order from there
>>
I work for a big online store. We keep track of each time that is being claimed, and once it reaches a certain amount, we do not allow them to order with us anymore. And I'd say we are one of the most lenient customer service places out there. We will keep track of seperate accounts you have as well.
>>
>>10998479
This.
OP, did you honestly think you could beat Ebay or Paypal with a scam this simple and stupid?
>>
i've done this through asos or some other sites that dont have tracked delivery.
>>
You're a fucking retarded for thinking just for a second it was this simple.
Even if it was possible, it's still extremely stupid and short-sighted.
At this i'd advise sudoku tbqhwyyfipos
>>
>>10998483

>your a genius
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.