[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else partially or totally replace jeans/chinos with joggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
Anyone else partially or totally replace jeans/chinos with joggers? They are comfortable, low maintenance, cheap and look quite good, sometimes virtually indistinguishable from chinos.
Comfort is really the main thing for my I'd been wearing slim/skinny jeans everyday for 5+ years and this trend is a blessing. Get compliments on my 30 dollar green topman pair all the time somehow too.
>>
b8
>>
File: aaaaasd.jpg (97 KB, 840x560) Image search: [Google]
aaaaasd.jpg
97 KB, 840x560
>>
>>10997087
w2c rightmost?
>>
File: 1456112019563.jpg (212 KB, 1100x1467) Image search: [Google]
1456112019563.jpg
212 KB, 1100x1467
>>10997067

I would kill my firstborn for these
>>
I thought /fa/ hated these kind of pants
aren't joggers a hypebeast thing?
>>
>>10997067
I don't really know this board's culture well enough to bait you guys anymore
i haven't been a regular here since like 2009 all I remember is this one tripfag posting his skateshoes and his unshaven face everyday I dont even think it was supposed to be ironic.
>>
>>10997114
Everyone with decent taste should, especially the mall tier kind with that ridiculous scruffed elastic shit on the bottom
They are generally worn by hypebeast fuckbois to show off their 'dope sneakers'
>>
who /corduroy/ here?

comfy shit
>>
>>10997130
Just because hypebeasts wear them doesn't mean they should be utterly shunned.

That's like saying someone can't wear Prisoners because they have a cuffed bottom.
>>
no but I want to replace all my denim with wool trousers or other better fabrics
>>
>>10997130
literally "i'm better than everyone else" the post
>>
>>10997067
Joggers are the worst pants, they look bad enough with decent sneakers, but when dudes wear them with regular beat up shoes they look especially awful
>>
File: adidas-y3-qasa-high-black-06.jpg (106 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
adidas-y3-qasa-high-black-06.jpg
106 KB, 980x653
mandatory
>>
can joggers be worn with boots

I'm trying to visualize it
>>
Nah, while I do like the idea of joggers, I feel maybe they are a bit too casual for someone my age (26). I might get one pair to wear during spring, but I don't plan on wearing them a lot. I have, however, gotten sick of wearing blue jeans and these days instead wear chinos and such. I'll ever wear my grey jeans before wearing blue.
>>
>>10997321
I wear joggers with my cheapo blundstone chelsea boots lots. It looks alright imo, they are really casual boots though.
>>
File: trippe-cosmos_f.jpg (249 KB, 1050x525) Image search: [Google]
trippe-cosmos_f.jpg
249 KB, 1050x525
>>
>>10997067
Every brown person i see has
>Joggers
>Timbs/Basketball shoes

Looks like shit.
>>
>>10997327
I'm 26 and throw them in my pants rotation for spring.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Kayden-Harem-Jogger-Pants-Black/dp/B00KSQFGWS

c/n
>>
File: pd7.jpg (68 KB, 374x791) Image search: [Google]
pd7.jpg
68 KB, 374x791
>>10997104
Those... look almost like plus fours. Except they're more like plus tens.

Are these really coming back into style?
>>
What are some good black joggers? Preferable less than $120 if there are any.
>>
>>10997067
Nah nigga, you gotta go with cords
I wear my cords more often than any other pants because of how comfortable they are and how they add a little extra to a fit
>>
>>10997067
You're a degenerate
>>
>>10997067
Don't be like the weird people from /g/ who pick one pair of pants and wear it incessantly because it somehow makes them feel efficient.

Have multiple pairs of different things, replace nothing, vary often.
>>
>>10997607
>tfw 6'5 and cant find any cords that fit
>>
>>10997104
Those pants look great. w2c?
>>
They are fucking disgusting.

The suit pants style has worked for the whole 20th century. This new style looks like dog shit. It doesn't matter what kind of pants your wearing or on what occasion. The cuff bottom looks shit.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.