[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on buying cheap $30 off-brand sneakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: jkinmo1445326639403.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jkinmo1445326639403.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
What are your thoughts on buying cheap $30 off-brand sneakers from those Asian sites?
>>
only worth it if they say NKIE or ABIBIS
>>
>>10996918
How's that?
>>
Same quality as Nike and Adidas. They're all using the same workers.
>>
DAMN SEMPAI BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE FAKE RICKS
>>
>>10996929
NIKE, NIKE TREAP EMPLOYEES JUST LIKE SLAVES

GAVE LEBROWN A BILLI NOT TO RUN AWAY
>>
>>10996902
Link? Would be good to skate in.
>>
>>10996902
Its cool just so long as they're actually off-brand and not just bad reps
>>
>>10996952
http://www.lightinthebox.com/no/herresko-fritid-kunstlaer-trendy-sneakers-svart-hvit_p4457577.html?prm=1.2.1.0#
Here you go, anon.

>>10996976
>bad reps
What?
>>
>>10996990
just so long as what you're wearing isn't a bad replica of a name brand shoe its fine senpai
>>
>>10997022
Thanks familia
>>
>>10996929
>this meme

your trash fakes will hurt your feet and fall apart much faster.
>>
I bought 35$ geos once. One of the worst mistakes ever. Got some dumbass from /fa/ to buy them.
>>
Why dont you spend the $20 extra buck for the real deal?

I have seen older AF1 models for 49.99 at stores.
Same goes for that FILA copy, F1 something I think.
>>
>>10997343
I don't buy fakes and I don't buy shoes that have fakes.
>>
>>10997343
>>10997435
The quality of high end "fakes" is often on par or superior to the real deal, and there are cases in which the "fakes" are just imperfect retails, and are then either sold as "seconds" or given to chinks to sell.
>>
>>10997467
Best advice of thread

>>10996902
Most people who buy fakes on here - even when the fakes are good - have complaints. Usually it relates to durability, smell (of the rubber/leather), delivery time, etc. That's not even taking into account the simple reality that cheap shoes can impact (to some degree) your foot health and posture.

>>10997675 is still right, though, in that there are decent fakes out there.

I'd rather just avoid the dice-rolling and buy legit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.