[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be /fa/ when you're /fit/? All the models
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 155160491.jpg (101 KB, 343x499) Image search: [Google]
155160491.jpg
101 KB, 343x499
Is it possible to be /fa/ when you're /fit/?

All the models i see are super skinny.
Do good clothes just not work on a muscular body?
>>
95% of thin males look fucking atrocious and use it as an excuse to not go to the gym.
>>
>>10996700
>Huge thighs can't wear tight jeans
That's about it senpai
>>
>>10996709
I dunno bout 95%
Skinnyfat is bad, skinny isn't bad.
>>
As long as your not hulk mode you can look reasonable in regular clothes, although as you venture more into experimental/designer clothing, generally somewhere in between your op pic and skinny is probably ideal
>>
Sean O'Pry, Brian Shimansky and David Gandy shall be your gods.
>>
It's definitely possible to be physically fit and effay at the same time, however it is not possible to be /fit/'s definition of physically fit and effay at the same time.
>>
>tfw very active, run and bike a lot.
>naturally very skinny but no muscle definition.
Is there any way i can look fit without going to the gym? I just find repetitive lifting so fucking boring.
>>
>>10997987
Do cardio
>>
>>10997987
calisthenics
>>
>>10997987
>you hate lifting cus you're weak as fuck and don't like being uncomfortable
do curls and buy a pullup bar. you can get the glamour muscles while shitposting.
>>
>>10996700
you can be entry-level if you're fit and look better than most
>>
File: elves have slain orcs.png (698 KB, 716x778) Image search: [Google]
elves have slain orcs.png
698 KB, 716x778
>>10996709
Stay mad Chad you're too old to keep up with the trends, you're #dadcore.
>>
File: 1417407938878.jpg (64 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1417407938878.jpg
64 KB, 524x468
any fit people have recommendations for good brands for more built bodies?

basically, i have been a swimmer for most of my life and as a result have fukhueg shoulders. i can find baggy clothes easily like sweaters, but when it comes to more fitted things like oxfords i have a hard time because i need like a large for chest, shoulders, and length, and MUCH slimmer for the waist (31-32in waist).

halp
>>
>>10997987
swim
>>
>>10997987
swim
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.